Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the hottest reggae song of the moment right now !

djklutch

Originally posted by djklutch

good to see atleast one person on this board knows wat song im talkin bout lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

Maybe other people do know but just assumed that anyone into hip-hop knew it was big in the scene and didnt feel it was necessary to make an entire thread about it....kinda pointless.

Originally posted by mangos

Maybe other people do know but just assumed that anyone into hip-hop knew it was big in the scene and didnt feel it was necessary to make an entire thread about it....kinda pointless.

dont be mad cuz u never heard that song before lol

mangos relax i said wat i said cause i posted it and no one replied on it except italia as a joke....i didnt post to get critisizm from u..and btw i take it ur a dj ? if soo ill come to shampoo personally and guarantee u dont have this song or prob never heard it and for ur info cds dont count my man lmao cause theres no way u got that on vinyl

> > SaL kLuTcH

i heard it i heard it...and i got it...hehehe...nah, just messing with you...that song is HOT though, ain't gonna front...only industry cats got that joint...for all those who don't know what the song is, it's close to the diwali riddim with a girl singing on it, Lummi Dee...if you would like to hear, i put it up on my promotion website: http://www.elementsnightlife.com

and of course, for all those that dont know, another reggae club banger that's been in all dem guyanese parties: Elephant Man - Pon Di River...much luv

does a girl sing on the track sayin, "If you want me to stay, uh oh"

If so DJ Cypher Sounds just dropped it wit 50 in the begining and it was bangin...

Did I hear a remix or is that the regular track...

and whoeva thinks 50 aint hot, stop hating cause he is nuttin but fire!!!!!

Originally posted by spinninrecords

do you still play at shampoo?... I coming to see Johnny Vicious next Sunday..... Since you've had this song for sooooo long.. im sure i'll hear it downstairs right?..

Yeah I still play sparatically at Shampoo when they have big special events like Easter night when Vicious will be there. I'll be in the Velvet Underground with Jay-Ski from 103.9 that night with Big Jim...I might be playing down there that night for Eargasm the Thursday before Good Friday as well. Not sure if I'll be able to make it for personal reasons though. When the summer gets here I should be playing every Sunday. Either in the Groove Garden or in the Velvet Underground. It all depends on if Jimmy Mac wants to play weekly. If he decides to, I'll be downstairs...