Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer 2003 Club XS Saturday nights

Originally posted by hotshit

Ojeda rather spin at Jersey shore than the Hamptons?? I hope that is sarcastic.

I will put money on it that Mr Ojeda will be at the Shore this summer. Maybe not at X'S but he will be here.Granted the Hamptons throw great parties, but if the managment of the club (CPI) dosent respect you and continually fucks with you,why would you want to go back???? From this point, it is a mater of respect and was getting none there. MARK IT DOWN. He will be here

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I will put money on it that Mr Ojeda will be at the Shore this summer. Maybe not at X'S but he will be here.Granted the Hamptons throw great parties, but if the managment of the club (CPI) dosent respect you and continually fucks with you,why would you want to go back???? From this point, it is a mater of respect and was getting none there. MARK IT DOWN. He will be here

Yeah I prefer the jersey shore to the hamptons because i feel more at home here. The hamptons is crowded with yuppies and snobs. But it is another example of how clubs don't always get to just pick and choose d.js, there are many factors involved. I am excited to hear all the djs this summer regardless.

Originally posted by binoys

Ive been waitin for you to post this! I didnt wanna be the one to ruin the surprise!

That is funny I was actually waiting for you or Jarminio to throw it out!! LOL!!! Just so you know this was the intention from the beginning...

Originally posted by hotshit

First of all do you think that XS or any club can just pick and choose anybody they want. It is a business why would Manny the Greek give up Sandbar for XS fridays, think! Theres a lot of money involved in these decisions as well, it goes beyond satisfying some club patron that whines on messageboards. Ojeda rather spin at Jersey shore than the Hamptons?? I hope that is sarcastic. I love the jersey shore but have you ever been to a good party in the hamptons, if not you should try it so you can see there is life beyond temptations. Not only does the Hamptons have some of the hottest chicks in the tristate but all types of celebrities, models are buggin out in the hamptons. People need to relax and face it this summer everyones gonna get drunk, everyones gonna dance and bug the fuck out and some people not all will get laid. In the end it will be a good time, the DJs will be rippin it so quit yer bitchin. No drama intended just speaking reality.

you called out the wrong person buddy!!!!

I know manny and I know from last time I talked to him about this topic that he would pefer the Shore because he likes the atmoshere bwtter

and Ojeda and CPI's are done, I think. CPI's was terrible last summer, why wouldn't he want to spin down at the Jersey shore for the best fucking crazy ass crowd in the world?????

I talked to Jason a couple of times and he likes the jersey shore, I'm not saying he won't be at the Hamptons, but I was just busting balls on the Hamptons!!!!!!

Bro you have no clue, I have every clue!!!!!!

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by tempkid

I know manny and I know from last time I talked to him about this topic that he would pefer the Shore because he likes the atmoshere bwtter

and Ojeda and CPI's are done, I think. CPI's was terrible last summer, why wouldn't he want to spin down at the Jersey shore for the best fucking crazy ass crowd in the world?????

I talked to Jason a couple of times and he likes the jersey shore, I'm not saying he won't be at the Hamptons, but I was just busting balls on the Hamptons!!!!!!

arent you special

Originally posted by tempkid

jason will be down the jersey shore a few times i am def aware of....VEry soon also

Originally posted by jarmenio

Wasn't my place to say anything.

I didnt mean it like that. We werent really keeping it a secret, I was just waiting for someone to guess from all the hints, especially the first one "most successful saturday party all winter long", which I know you and Binoy had a lot to do with. I figured you two knew he was doing Saturdays right from the start..... Should be a great summer...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

Who would you like to hear at XS?

teo with masi.... make it a locals night... all summer long... RS can't out pull dt and rr, so in my opinion, change it up, work off the whole bermuda old xs, beach club thing... a local party with local djs....

Originally posted by whataboutme

No love Cody??? I'd figured after the last couple of weeks you'd people down there would like me again!!!

Dont you know that nobody down here loves you anymore? You are banned from Seaside and Ortley so you better sell your cond.. NO SUNDAYS FOR YOU!!!! Just me and T.J.!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cody05

Dont you know that nobody down here loves you anymore? You are banned from Seaside and Ortley so you better sell your cond.. NO SUNDAYS FOR YOU!!!! Just me and T.J.!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cody, as long as he wears that Scull Cap he is not allowed this side of NEWARK!! LOL..Counslor, you know we got nothing but love for you down this way. When you heading down this way??