Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Anthem?

Mystify

Not sure what it'll be yet, but my guess is it'll be something that came out originally sometime between 1989 and 1992 and is getting a remix work by some famous DJ. Seems like quite a few of those have been getting big, and sometimes people aren't even catching that it's a remix of a UK Ardcore track under some other dipshit's name. About 3 or 4 years ago, it was Miss Jane doing it's a Fine Day, lately there's been the Gypsy Woman and LFO mixes, something similar along those lines this year, only with a harder edge...

How the fuck am I supposed to know what'll be the summer anthem now (early April) though? Hell, not the stuff that debuted at WMC.....by the time mid-may rolls around, you guys will be arguing that that shit is tired and therefore can't really be the anthem. That's like asking me who's going to win the world series, only with more possible answers. Whatever....

Originally posted by airfire2oo3

njangel u r so fucking retarted its not even spring and u talking about summer anthems now if u wonna be a smart ass here is my anthem for the spring Marcos - Sunfire (Jay Walker Remix)

Dj Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Richard and Johnny Bass 2003 Remix)

Decoy and Roy - Inner Life (Nord Vs. Bonka Remix)

Bcd Project - Do You Know (Original Mix)

Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound Of Goodbye (The Dubious Bros Remix)

Unix - Ready 2 Block (Alternative Club Mix)

The Nighflyer - Voyage Voyage (Dj Bonka Remix)

Luca Antolini Dj - Life Is A Mistery (Hard Trance Club Mix)

Are you serious. I dont know shit about music but I know you are out of your mind with that list.