Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats goin on wit clubs n hip hop rooms

Funny shit ,

actually the werd is , P-diddy is loving that shit now , he went to IBIZA and fell in the love with the music . the scene the whole shaaaBANG!!! , Made a track that PVD droppped @ Space during WMC, it wwas funny to hear p-diddy bug out with that shit

HAHA!LOL

lmao.. very good. point... i have this strict rule in my car that i will not blast, nor play club music in my car in the day time, you look like such a fuckin idiot... (playing your music loud as hell, with the windows open for the hole world to hear is played out to begin with, blasting cheesy club music is just the worst...) however i agree with you keep each entity in its own place in that respect, however you at least have to agree with me that, hip hop is needed in the lounge area, or etc...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao.. very good. point... i have this strict rule in my car that i will not blast, nor play club music in my car in the day time, you look like such a fuckin idiot... (playing your music loud as hell, with the windows open for the hole world to hear is played out to begin with, blasting cheesy club music is just the worst...) however i agree with you keep each entity in its own place in that respect, however you at least have to agree with me that, hip hop is needed in the lounge area, or etc...

hey wait, i blast my music out the window

but it's not cheesy shit, but yeah i blast it, but for me it's because i love to hear my shit loud

At this point, I don't even bother with those tiny hip hop rooms. I lack the patience to be packed into a space smaller than my living room. When I want to hear it, I go to a lounge or small club that plays it exclusively. Its just more comfortable that way.

Originally posted by daemoncel

hey wait, i blast my music out the window

but it's not cheesy shit, but yeah i blast it, but for me it's because i love to hear my shit loud

the volume doesnt change with the windows open or closed if you like it loud keep your windows shut...(and if you like to hear it loud, closed windows provide a better acoustic environment then open) i dont care if its pvd or daemoncel keep it to yourself... obnoxiously loud music played out of cars is the aural equivalent of graffitti...

Originally posted by solbeam

At this point, I don't even bother with those tiny hip hop rooms. I lack the patience to be packed into a space smaller than my living room. When I want to hear it, I go to a lounge or small club that plays it exclusively. Its just more comfortable that way.

lying ass...ur all about the Latin Parties...Ay Ay ay !