Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you really know if ur great in bed or at oral?

Guest gabo

i think its like with almost anything. you get better results according to the effort you put in. the harder you work, and the more you put forth that certain drive, the more satisfied your partner is going to be. i know there have been times when i have been so tired or drunk, and i think back. wow that must've really sucked for her, i did squat. other times, when i'm feeling good, energetic and giving it my all, that i say, yes, shes definitely pleased. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

you just know...

ditto! I know I suck at Basketball, and I know I suck at billiards. So if you think you suck at it (like most other things), than you probably do. I on the other hand am a champ at booty baking and fly fishing, because I simply know.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

the presence or believability ( :D ) of orgasms is a good measure!

but you cant always go by that... I have been with women who came from me rubbing their leg. they were just that sensitive

Not really sure how I would rate myself according to a woman's opinion after I did the deed.

Most of the time they are rendered speechless and in awe.... then there is a following period of time that most spent a couple days in a coma due to the shock.

And then again there was this other time I was hospitalized.

This petite thing of a gal orgasmed sooo violently that she snapped my neck with the cringing of her thighs.

Even the other girl that was present received a secondary indirect orgasm that very same time. (to educate the clueless, this indirect orgasm was cuase just from being in the same room of the neckbreaker chic..

:blank:

Ok...and then I woke up.....

:laugh: (I suppose only the received could speak of such, concerning me...;) )

When its said at a certain way...you just know. And when its said how you wouldnt expect it to be said "just becuase" you are with that person.......and its said with feeling...and passion.....and when its said when it doesnt have to be.

When you feel that connection....spark......sexual energy...YOU KNOW!

uh...yeah... going back to sex ed:

when you're with a woman, you might want to note vaginal secretions... the amount in most cases indicates how aroused your partner is. it's pretty obvious when a guy isn't particularly physically aroused, too...

as for more subtle cues:

you can also look out for changes in breathing patterns and skin tone (blushing = upped blood pressure = something than happens during arousal... there's a certain point as i'm heading towards orgasm when i get really flushed), quivering/spasming of your partner's leg muscles (i've noticed this in myself and others) when something feels really good...also, people's tastes/smells change as they become more aroused. it's hard to explain, though, if you haven't picked up on it already.

it's to neither person's advantage to tell someone s/he's good in bed when she's not. the person will be think "oh, i'm hot shit... i should keep up the good work!" and continue to leave his or her partner unpleased.

gentle guidance and suggestion is a pleasant and relatively easy way of teaching someone how to be a good lover. you just have to be sensitive. for example, saying "mmm...you know, i love it when you bite my nipple!" is a much more effective and useful way of encouraging your lover than saying "for goodness's sake, can you stop doing that and bite my nipple instead?!"

Originally posted by weyes

i don't know how dontknow.gif , but gabo saying that always makes me laugh :rofl: ! why does that always entertain me so :laugh: ?

don't worry, its normal to laugh at gabo... all the girls do....

although... they usually laugh AFTER he takes his pants off...

:tongue:

(lol, just kidd'in petey)

[can you tell its 5:30am and i'm bored as fuck??? lol...)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

don't worry, its normal to laugh at gabo... all the girls do....

although... they usually laugh AFTER he takes his pants off...

:tongue:

(lol, just kidd'in petey)

[can you tell its 5:30am and i'm bored as fuck??? lol...)

I have to stop taking off my pants in daylight