Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you preparing for summer?

The Stacked has been busy with his new job...and do not have much time to fuck with people on CP...

I hit the gym twice a day...Morning Cardio & Night Lifting...

I still eat 8 meals a day....

Trying to get as tight and lean as possible for summer.

I could speak forever about my structured days, but I am more interested in hearing how all of the other Iron Brother and Iron Sisters out there are preparing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

The Stacked has been busy with his new job...and do not have much time to fuck with people on CP...

I hit the gym twice a day...Morning Cardio & Night Lifting...

I still eat 8 meals a day....

Trying to get as tight and lean as possible for summer.

I could speak forever about my structured days, but I am more interested in hearing how all of the other Iron Brother and Iron Sisters out there are preparing.

Hitting up the gym 5 day a week sometime 6 deoending on how Friday nights are...

Eat 6 meals a day..... 4 pills of (yes this is legal sold at stores) Tribestan sometime pop 6 a day depending on my workout at the gym

sup njstacked!!

Stepping up on the cardio...but now the problem becomes..... maintaining lean muscle.

Diet = 70/25/5 protein/carb/fat ratio.

8 meals a day - primarily egg whites - chicken - turkey - tuna and some red meat. Supplementing with whey protein.

Only premium fat - EX: olive oil / peanut butter.

The problem is that sleep patterns get all screwed up.....cant sleep due to low sugar & carbs. F**** up till 4-4:30 then get up to go to work at 7-:30.

How much do u take in (protein)? Recommend any supplements to save lean muscle when dieting strictly???

Originally posted by ou812

I don't find a mild case of bronchitis and my regimen of Zithromax to be conducive to my new workout program

lol, i feel ur pain,, I caught the flu from God knows where, and the fall i took at vinyl on fri (lmao) hurt my ass and my tail bone so bad, i have to roll off my bed,,The gym is on hold,,:(

3rdfloor...let me field this question...Great ratio split...I like it alot....My whole thing is Carb Cycling Combined with Calorie Cycling....Here is my cut plan...perfected by a true iron brother.

Carbs---Fat---Protein

Mon 100 50 250

Tue 75 50 250

Wed 50 50 250

Thur 300 40 250

Fri 250 40 250

Sat 200 40 250

Sun 150 40 250

What helps keep muscle....G.H.,TEST, EQ & Clen....but who would ever do that? T-3 & clen works as well....clen is anti-catabolic...t-3 wil eat both fat and muscle....so you need both together.

Well I have been hitting the gym 2 a day and sometimes 3 times. Always 40 min of cardio in the morning. I have dropped about 18lbs. Right now my diet has been 2 very low carb days eating only Low gi carbs. Then on the 3rd day a carb up. NOt a binge day. Just take in 4 times the amount of Low gi carbs i taken in a low carb days. Protein is down to about 250g a day. Overall i have to get alot tighter. so far so good.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by njstacked2

3rdfloor...let me field this question...Great ratio split...I like it alot....My whole thing is Carb Cycling Combined with Calorie Cycling....Here is my cut plan...perfected by a true iron brother.

Carbs---Fat---Protein

Mon 100 50 250

Tue 75 50 250

Wed 50 50 250

Thur 300 40 250

Fri 250 40 250

Sat 200 40 250

Sun 150 40 250

What helps keep muscle....G.H.,TEST, EQ & Clen....but who would ever do that? T-3 & clen works as well....clen is anti-catabolic...t-3 wil eat both fat and muscle....so you need both together.

Why the variation in carb intake??

I have been hitting the gym 4 days a week, 45-60 min of cardio, lift weights 3 days a week. I see results but now feel like I'm at a stand still. My problem is my diet. I try to keep my meals low in fat & carbs but its hard. What can I do to continue to shed fat but keep lean muscle?

Originally posted by neena16

I have been hitting the gym 4 days a week, 45-60 min of cardio, lift weights 3 days a week. I see results but now feel like I'm at a stand still. My problem is my diet. I try to keep my meals low in fat & carbs but its hard. What can I do to continue to shed fat but keep lean muscle?

Increase your protein intake....I drink 1 or 2 a day (they're low carb and about 20 grams of protein).....oh and add some healthy fat to your diet, you might be eating too little fat and that will make your body hold onto it....try nuts, a little olive oil in your salad, natural peanut butter....:D

sup stacked n' bigtime, 1st i wanna say thanks for showin and throwin some fist pumps around at RS, good to see the meatheads repzentin.............!!!!!!!!!!

and yes digga has slowly been prepairin for sum, sum, summa time..............the slinkies have been runnin rapidly away from digga at the FDU gym as i explain to them surf club and temps is just around the corner.........but enough of the prep in the gym digga has also been prepin up in other ways....................

1) pants all gone, replaced with capris..........

2) long sleeves, BURNT,.......replaced w/ tanks, no more sleaves...........

3) nasal passage, ROTO ROOTERED that bitch right up..........

4) practice w/ your HOOLA HOOP!!!!! helps with the hip movements, ITs ALL IN THE HIP, ITS ALL IN THE HIPS.............

5) used billy as a water bottle friday for practice for temps closing party, im going for distance this year.........................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by neena16

What do you mean standstill? What are your goals. To gain more muscle or stay lean and shed fat?

my theory has always been if you feel the slightest bit full after a meal you have eaten too much. Seriouslly have a breast of chicken and a little bit of vegetables. Absolutely no fat except for like mystify said, a little olive oil, natural peant butter etc. DOnt cheat, dont try to balance out by saying, "oh i ate no fat today so tommorow ill have chips. Just steer away from the temptations.

Originally posted by roddigga

sup stacked n' bigtime, 1st i wanna say thanks for showin and throwin some fist pumps around at RS, good to see the meatheads repzentin.............!!!!!!!!!!

and yes digga has slowly been prepairin for sum, sum, summa time..............the slinkies have been runnin rapidly away from digga at the FDU gym as i explain to them surf club and temps is just around the corner.........but enough of the prep in the gym digga has also been prepin up in other ways....................

1) pants all gone, replaced with capris..........

2) long sleeves, BURNT,.......replaced w/ tanks, no more sleaves...........

3) nasal passage, ROTO ROOTERED that bitch right up..........

4) practice w/ your HOOLA HOOP!!!!! helps with the hip movements, ITs ALL IN THE HIP, ITS ALL IN THE HIPS.............

5) used billy as a water bottle friday for practice for temps closing party, im going for distance this year.........................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rod Digga to answer your # 6 question you left out put some more time into CARDIO...........:laugh: :laugh:

I love busting your chops kid:D Are you coming to Arc then Factory with the big boys

Originally posted by hotshit

What do you mean standstill? What are your goals. To gain more muscle or stay lean and shed fat?

my theory has always been if you feel the slightest bit full after a meal you have eaten too much. Seriouslly have a breast of chicken and a little bit of vegetables. Absolutely no fat except for like mystify said, a little olive oil, natural peant butter etc. DOnt cheat, dont try to balance out by saying, "oh i ate no fat today so tommorow ill have chips. Just steer away from the temptations.

My goals are to stay lean but continue to shed fat....at a stand still meaning I've maintained my body weight for about 2 months now without any real noticable changes in my muscle tone.

Like Mystify said (thanks sweetie for your advice:D ) I do include olive oil, nuts, fiber one, fruit, yogurts, oatmeal, chicken, fish, etc. in my diet. I barely eat junk foods...I'm pretty disciplined about that. I still think I'm missing something.