1. 1. Does this board need more polls?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter were you go a girl can always use more polls.

Secondly, Flava I love your sig, JP's got mad skillzzzzzz

Third who is going out this Saturday night, Krystle is coming in Friday night and looking to see everyone. We can all decide plans later, but want to see who is interested.

Originally posted by prplhz

No matter were you go a girl can always use more polls.

Secondly, Flava I love your sig, JP's got mad skillzzzzzz

Third who is going out this Saturday night, Krystle is coming in Friday night and looking to see everyone. We can all decide plans later, but want to see who is interested.

Jess, I just realized that I'm going to be in Worcester on Saturday. :(

Going back to school for what will probably be the last legal party at my house ever. DJ Flavanugz will be tearing it up second shift which should be cool, and I haven't seen a lot of the guys I went to school with in forever.

If you two have any desire whatsoever to come, you're MORE than welcome! It will be a drunken good time (and a very :smoke:ing good time too), but yeah... Worcester is a tough sell (to say the least!)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Going back to school for what will probably be the last legal party at my house ever. DJ Flavanugz will be tearing it up second shift which should be cool, and I haven't seen a lot of the guys I went to school with in forever.

If you two have any desire whatsoever to come, you're MORE than welcome! It will be a drunken good time (and a very :smoke:ing good time too), but yeah... Worcester is a tough sell (to say the least!)

and i promise dj nugz will keep it real on "the worlds best turntables"..........

It will be Mike, Krystle, G and I would that be okay? I have to see what the masses say but that might be an idea if you wouldn't mind having us and your frat boyz(hehe I said boyz) wouldn't mind having us, I think it might be an option. Like I said I will talk with the masses and see what the consensus is, but it might be a damn good time. Espeically if flavanugz is spinning:rainbow: :love2: , as long as he promises not to quit too early... lol

Originally posted by groovefire

are you sure, i mean EVERY frat has a sick dj setup. :rolleyes:

Seriously. Having the best DJ frat set-up is about as impressive as winning the short bus spelling bee.

But the sound system is pretty fucking decent. Definitely better than the upstairs of Axis before they did it over.

"Now all the ladies in the room, if you got real hair, real finger nailz, if you got a job, you goin' to school, make some noooooooooiiiiiiiise" -- I better hear this shit this weekend flavanugz! Oh, that and "Step back you're dancin' kinda close... feel a little poke comin' through, on youuuuuu" -- any song about dancing with a boner is aces in my book! :aright:

Originally posted by prplhz

It will be Mike, Krystle, G and I would that be okay? I have to see what the masses say but that might be an idea if you wouldn't mind having us and your frat boyz(hehe I said boyz) wouldn't mind having us, I think it might be an option. Like I said I will talk with the masses and see what the consensus is, but it might be a damn good time. Espeically if flavanugz is spinning:rainbow: :love2: , as long as he promises not to quit too early... lol

girls are always welcome, and I'm sure we'll have no problem sneaking Mike in. If you guys are up for driving out to Worcester, I'm ALL for it! I don't see how it'll be a bad time. We'll get really drunk, really high, and tool on the youngens!

I haven't been back to the house for a party since the year I graduated, so it should be interesting. This party is also fucking MASSIVE... definitely the best house party I've ever gone to, hands-down. The house is gigantic, the party room is huge, and we flood it with tons of sand. Chicks in bikini's everywhere, usually an ice luge in the afternoon, big BBQ... 110% frat boy entertainment. All for the low, low price of: free. (Mike will have to bring a case of the cheapest beer he can find... don't spend more than $10!)

Give me a call (or I'll call you) later on this week and we can figure things out :)

girls are always welcome, and I'm sure we'll have no problem sneaking Mike in. If you guys are up for driving out to Worcester, I'm ALL for it! I don't see how it'll be a bad time. We'll get really drunk, really high, and tool on the youngens!

I haven't been back to the house for a party since the year I graduated, so it should be interesting. This party is also fucking MASSIVE... definitely the best house party I've ever gone to, hands-down. The house is gigantic, the party room is huge, and we flood it with tons of sand. Chicks in bikini's everywhere, usually an ice luge in the afternoon, big BBQ... 110% frat boy entertainment. All for the low, low price of: free. (Mike will have to bring a case of the cheapest beer he can find... don't spend more than $10!)

Give me a call (or I'll call you) later on this week and we can figure things out :)

So it starts in the early afternoon? That's awesome I think we will definitely be down. I'll talk with Mike tonight and I am sure K and G will follow no matter what (hehe it sounds like I'm tlaking about two drugs).... But that sounds like an amazing time, I think we will come.

Thanks for the invite, and more then likely you will see us there. Will call you tomorrow evening or e-mail me if you get the chance.

:D

Aren't we all strangers to each other at some point..??

Guess I should have asked to join the club before I signed up, sorry...

Can I play with you guys, can I be part of your clic..??

Originally posted by groovefire

No, because polls beg for the opinions of random people, and it's my understanding that's we, as a group, are against strangers.

mmmm sororoity girls

stay away from the freshman cause they are usually the fatties.....sophmores are good cause by their second year in college they've developed an eating disorder....and now that they are skinny they are getting attention so they will bang anyone, incuding meathead. juniors can be hit or miss cause by the time they are seniors they have been dicked over so much they wise up and are mean old bitches. and they are jealous of all the skinny sophmore girls getting attention from all the senior guys :laugh:

:drool: sorority girls

Originally posted by whadupg

No Jess!!!! You can't make me follow you to a frat party!!! :D

You mean to tell me you don't want to hang with a bunch of drunk frat boys getting all crazy to the :rainbow: house master, DJ Flavanugz? Girl you straight trippin' I'll have my boyfriend there and I still want to hang with a bunch of drunk frat boys....:D;)