Does this board need more polls?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does this board need more polls?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by teamj5

why do all girls try to look like the two on the right :laugh:

09.jpg

She just lost big points with me in this picture. Is she a freshman??? If so, I see baaaaaaaaad things in the future. She looks like she's one Krispy Kreme binge shy of ballooning to a duece, duece and a half. She looks fine now... but in a month I could see her turning into that chick from Shallow Hal.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To clear things up, I LOVE THE TITTIES! I was just saying that they reminded me of the "red bandits" sig.

All the girls on that sorority life are busted, maybe 1 or 2 id hit. and that fat chick with the HUGE tits, Maggie i think, is the biggest cunt on earth....literally and figuratively.

Originally posted by flavanugz

hahahahah. why are u so frightened???

I have every right to be frightened! You should be too :shaky:

With all this jealousy eminating from groovefire it seems he's carrying a lot of pent-up aggression towards frats. Maybe he got blackballed or something :confused:

Fester, it's Theta Chi.

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: Yeah, wicked jeolous our guys who pay to spank each other with wooden paddles. I might look like the gay Who's Line dude, but I'm really not! :laugh:

I've never spanked or been spanked with wooden paddles. Everyone knows they're metal these days.

OK Todd, here goes... do a country song about a guy who sells vacuum cleaners on the moon.... GO! (I hate Who's Line.... a lot).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've never spanked or been spanked with wooden paddles. Everyone knows they're metal these days.

OK Todd, here goes... do a country song about a guy who sells vacuum cleaners on the moon.... GO! (I hate Who's Line.... a lot).

HAHAHHA. you are killing me. it took me a minute to figure out what the fuck u were talking about.

nugz is doing his best jeter impression right now.

Originally posted by groovefire

If I could, I would, and it would be about your mom and Dirty Sanchez.

Sounds good to me. Just make sure it's perfectly rehearsed, totally on key and flawless... everyone knows that's how improv is supposed to be.

Can you stand behind Phil while he's DJing on Thursday, and use your arms to DJ, but pretend they're his? Then do funny hand motions and throw things around while Phil says awkward, unfunny things and Drew Carry laughs like he's getting paid $125,000 every half hour?

Hilarious!

Ok Todd, you're in a shopping mall and you want to buy a pair of pants, but you just remembered that you don't have any legs because they were severed in a Nazi concentration camp... now, GO!