Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj marc la cruz

im gonna list all the traxx that ace da brain produced

Dj Jo - Sweet Dreams(Dj Marc La Cruz Remix)

Dj Marc La Cruz - Krieg Gegen Die Maschinen(Baced Remix,Airfire remix and original mix)

Dj Marc La Cruz - Darkness

Dj Marc La Cruz - Future Prison(Main Title and Airfire Remix)

George Acosta - The Reaper(Club Mix and Dj Marc La Cruz Remix)

Dj Marc La Cruz - Dancing In The dark

George Acosta - Emotions (Vocal Remix and Dj Marc La Cruz remix)

Transformer - Das Lied der Nacht [Marc La Cruz Remix)

Dj Marc La Cruz - Eriel(Dj Marc La Cruz and Airfire remix)

Dj Marc La Cruz - The Hive(Airfires Swarm Mix and Hornet Attack mix)

Airfire ft Talla2XLC - No signs of life (The anthem)

Airfire - Rape

Dj Marc La Cruz - Gate To Hell

Dj Marc la Cruz - World is a dark place

Outcast - Fire And Rain [Marc La Cruz Remix]

Shadow Warriors - Dance With The Sun(Dj Marc La cruz remix)

the list goes on forever Ace da Brain is

Airfire

Traveller

The Grim Reaper [spacefrog]

Marc'n'Ace

Shadow Warriors

Baced

Waldmeister [feat. Tillmann Uhrmacher]

Sonic Inc.

Daredevils

Gothic Vision

Liquid Base

M.A.G.

Originally posted by airfire2oo3

bro thanxx alot for the response not too many people know about him but he is great

that style of trance is fading...

hard riffs, breakdown w/ or w/o vocal...followed by hard riff again...

look into hardstyle...

no u fucking retards there is no such thing as hardstyle "Hardstyle" came from holland its not a genre its either hard trance or hard house

hey kiddie how come u always have to get so defensive and call people morons/retards or shut the fuck up, only one who is a moron is ur clueless self thinking for 1. anyone cares about ace da brain 2. anyone cares about hard progressive trance anymore. see u in the red room kiddie

no u fucking retards there is no such thing as hardstyle "Hardstyle" came from holland its not a genre its either hard trance or hard house

so because it supposedly came from holland that makes it less legit?

trance did not originate in the states either buddy.

and by the way anyone that knows dance music knows that there isn't just this or just that, genres these days are meshing like never before...

making it even harder to categorize styles all together.

Oh alright, I'll chime in here with my thoughts too.

I definitely love the Marc N Ace productions, and I can't confirm nor deny whether Marc La Cruz has never produced a track in his life or not.

I can tell you that there is such a thing as Hardstyle. It's mainly big in Holland and Italy, but it actually started out of the German Hard Trance scene, and sort of mutated with part of the UK Hardhouse sound to create Hardstyle. Most of it really doesn't appeal to me. I mean it seems like every Hardstyle record is about tweaking the drum beat sound, using sound effects the UK Hardhouse producers were using five years ago, and using Techno lines Josh Wink was using 10 years ago.

It lacks the melody that Trance producers like Blank & Jones, or Armin Van Buuren lay down on their track, it lacks the layers upon layers of hard, melodic, and tech sounds that Scot Project is known for, and it lacks the energy and rollercoaster sound of the current UK Hardhouse sound. Basically, Hardstyle is a regional phenomenon for second rate Italian producers to lean on instead of trying to create real music, and it's a trendy sound Dutch clubbers can cling onto untill Happy Hardcore starts making a real comeback (which may happen within the next 6 months in Scotland, Germany, and Holland, based on current and future releases scheduled).

The queen of Hardstyle is Lady Dana, though she actually plays some UK Hardhouse and Trance in her sets, which makes her bareable. DJ Isaac is the male DJ who seems to be championing the sound.

In Germany DJs like Warmduscher are supporting it, and in Italy it's guys like DJ Vortex.

Originally posted by CHRles

Oh alright, I'll chime in here with my thoughts too.

I definitely love the Marc N Ace productions, and I can't confirm nor deny whether Marc La Cruz has never produced a track in his life or not.

I can tell you that there is such a thing as Hardstyle. It's mainly big in Holland and Italy, but it actually started out of the German Hard Trance scene, and sort of mutated with part of the UK Hardhouse sound to create Hardstyle. Most of it really doesn't appeal to me. I mean it seems like every Hardstyle record is about tweaking the drum beat sound, using sound effects the UK Hardhouse producers were using five years ago, and using Techno lines Josh Wink was using 10 years ago.

It lacks the melody that Trance producers like Blank & Jones, or Armin Van Buuren lay down on their track, it lacks the layers upon layers of hard, melodic, and tech sounds that Scot Project is known for, and it lacks the energy and rollercoaster sound of the current UK Hardhouse sound. Basically, Hardstyle is a regional phenomenon for second rate Italian producers to lean on instead of trying to create real music, and it's a trendy sound Dutch clubbers can cling onto untill Happy Hardcore starts making a real comeback (which may happen within the next 6 months in Scotland, Germany, and Holland, based on current and future releases scheduled).

The queen of Hardstyle is Lady Dana, though she actually plays some UK Hardhouse and Trance in her sets, which makes her bareable. DJ Isaac is the male DJ who seems to be championing the sound.

In Germany DJs like Warmduscher are supporting it, and in Italy it's guys like DJ Vortex.

very good stuff here....however, i'd like to add that it is my understanding that hardstyle evolved not from hard trance, but from Hardcore music, especially Rotterdam Hardcore, which is why it is so popular in Holland. If you listen to a hardstyle dj, there is usually hardcore infused within the set, it Lady Dana, DJ Gizmo, DJ Pavo....even hardstyle has its own sub/co-genres, ie "italian hardstyle" ie Vortex, Supermarco May, "Jumpstyle" Da Boy Tommy, Poogie Bear "UC Style" etc etc....also almost all traditional hardstyle traks are faster bpms, and have that "boom boom bass" sample in it, which is very derivitive of hardcore music, and which sets it apart from the hard trance and hard house genre...

Originally posted by pangelid

very good stuff here....however, i'd like to add that it is my understanding that hardstyle evolved not from hard trance, but from Hardcore music, especially Rotterdam Hardcore, which is why it is so popular in Holland. If you listen to a hardstyle dj, there is usually hardcore infused within the set, it Lady Dana, DJ Gizmo, DJ Pavo....even hardstyle has its own sub/co-genres, ie "italian hardstyle" ie Vortex, Supermarco May, "Jumpstyle" Da Boy Tommy, Poogie Bear "UC Style" etc etc....also almost all traditional hardstyle traks are faster bpms, and have that "boom boom bass" sample in it, which is very derivitive of hardcore music, and which sets it apart from the hard trance and hard house genre...

so what we have learned is...

there is such a genre as hardstyle! :idea:

certain ppl please take note of this.

and about the happy hardcore making a come back...please, godd no!!!!!!

LOL sorry Sdeelite, but HH just might be making that comeback. Listen to some of the recent productions by Breeze & Styles, listen to some of the remakes to "Disco Fans" (originally a mid 90s HH track by Starwash), and watch how the BPMs are moving into the 150 range on some records.

In the past year and a half Germany has been swamped with remakes to Pop, Rock, and Euro records. It's also been swamped with Euro-Trance remakes to Happy Hardcore hits from the mid 90s. It would make some sense to see this trend help to revive that scene, and it would make sense for something happy, fast, and crossover to take over from part of the remakes trend.

Scooter were probably the most famous Happy Hardcore act, although they also recorded quality Trance records like "Rhapsody In E", and later "No Fate", and even some Electro. Some of their HH records were remixed into Trance like the DJ Taucher remix of "I'm Raving" (which in itself was based on Marc Cohn's "Walking In Memphis", and was also remade by UK act Shut Up N Dance). If Scooter put out some Happy Hardcore the support will be there, since this act, despite the critics, have one of the biggest fanbases in Europe.

If I'm not mistaken some of the resident DJs at the big German clubs used to play some HH, or were known as Happy Hardcore DJs, such as DH Shah who's a resident at The Tunnel in Hamburg.

As for Rotterdam, that city invented Gabber, or Gabba in the late 80s before Happy Hardcore was born. The UK and Germany were the ones who made it more pop friendly, and happier in the early 90s.

Rock/Dance, or as the media likes to call it, Disco Punk, is another trend that's on the rise, and is emerging out of NYC and London. Just think of 70s Punk, 80s Industrial, the Manchester Wave, 90s acts like EMF and later Nine Inch Nails, and part of the current House sound to get a better idea of what to expect.