Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tradewinds Reopen

Originally posted by njangel

yes, they - referring to the freshman sluts you see each week at pony & think they're attractive :rolleyes:

u mean the ones that grope me on stage...:D

It will take em forever to rebuild that party....What happened to izzy and Frankie @ Headliner I thought they were there...I maybe wrong...but...i recall that....

still cant beat .25 cent drafts and open till 3am....

Originally posted by unclebuc

GET BIZZY IZZY IS A FUCKING CLOWN.....

put a muzzle on that ass....no one wants $2 woo woo's

Uncle Buc,

Izzy happens to be a friend of mine. He has been a major name in the club industry for years now. That is rare these days as all I see working in the clubs these days are the latest flash in the pan, all hype, no talent, steroid, crackheads. Why don't you identify yourself and we can have a face to face chat?

As for D.J. Prime, they will have no problem regaining their Thursday at Tradewinds. I think that the fact you open up at Bunka has gone to your head. Let's tell it like it is, you open for Kirk Lopez-he is the main event, not you! I think you need to adjust your attitude, beacuse you will be in for a rude awaking in the long run. For a D.J.-Attitude=fired! Let's face it, you are an average D.J., and aren't in the same class as Kirk Lopez. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by unseen

As for D.J. Prime, they will have no problem regaining their Thursday at Tradewinds. I think that the fact you open up at Bunka has gone to your head. Let's tell it like it is, you open for Kirk Lopez-he is the main event, not you! I think you need to adjust your attitude, beacuse you will be in for a rude awaking in the long run. For a D.J.-Attitude=fired! Let's face it, you are an average D.J., and aren't in the same class as Kirk Lopez. Just my opinion.

What the fuck is up your ass? What do you have against Prime? Prime is by far one of the nicest and most respectful people you will ever meet in the industry. As far as I know, Prime has no attitude.

Originally posted by thehype

What the fuck is up your ass? What do you have against Prime? Prime is by far one of the nicest and most respectful people you will ever meet in the industry. As far as I know, Prime has no attitude.

LOL just another fake screen name guy....add em to the list..

as for being the main event i never said i was...and i didnt say anything negative about Tradewinds at all..I just said that being they closed it will take awhile for them to get things going again..

and who may i be speaking to that knows me this well???

Uncle Buc,

Izzy happens to be a friend of mine. He has been a major name in the club industry for years now. That is rare these days as all I see working in the clubs these days are the latest flash in the pan, all hype, no talent, steroid, crackheads. Why don't you identify yourself and we can have a face to face chat?

Another clown gets a handmedown computer and finds CP.

Listen you fucking tool....I'd pay good money to see you and UncleBuc have a face to face chat. What a joke.

Then you start picking on Prime. He's one of the nicest people and always goes out of his way to accomodate others.

Maybe youre doing this to obscure the fact that youre sucking Izzy's dick.

Look at you trying to pump him up on CP Why dont you get off his sack and get your nose out of his ass.

I know Izzy. I think he's a cool guy whatever so Buc doesnt like him that means that he's not allowed to state his opinion. Izzy for one prob. doesnt give a fuck so why are you making this an issue

Fucking Homo.

Uncle Buc,

No tell us how you REALLY feel!

Uncle Buc,

Everyone knows Prime's moved up on the scale this year and this is obviously a hater in full effect with a little jealousy. Someone under a fake name is an almost positive. oh Dave...help us out

Originally posted by betsey1839

So who is gonna be there this thursday? Can I get a head count? P. S. You can go on their website to check out the details of why they're open.... www.thetradewinds.com

And why do so many people have to hate on everyone else... damn?!

:rofl::party::isok:

for those that are lazy........

"If you haven't heard yet, project delays have allowed the

Tradewinds Nightclub and Beachclub to re-open once again

this summer. The Nightclub will begin operations as of

Thursday April 17th for Thursdays only until May 16th,

when Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays will be added"

Originally posted by njangel

Its hard, he is a little teddy bear, but thats not a bad thing ;):kiss2:

werdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerd

werdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerdwerd

BG