Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's get Ill mislabels

fliz77

So many full complete mixes goin around labeled as deep dish that are NOT Deep Dish's mix that it's funny...everyone thinks they have the deep dish mix...i have 3 labeled as dd that are not...its hilarious...Lottie just played the real deep dish mix, it's amazing how much better their mix is than the others...probably because it features Kelis more, Puffy less, distorts Puffy as much as possible, and has that killer bassline...if anyone has the real deep dish mix, I dont want to know nor do i care...I'll get it when it is released... ;)

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

So many full complete mixes goin around labeled as deep dish that are NOT Deep Dish's mix that it's funny...everyone thinks they have the deep dish mix...i have 3 labeled as dd that are not...its hilarious...Lottie just played the real deep dish mix, it's amazing how much better their mix is than the others...probably because it features Kelis more, Puffy less, distorts Puffy as much as possible, and has that killer bassline...if anyone has the real deep dish mix, I dont want to know nor do i care...I'll get it when it is released... ;)

Fliz

That's what I'm saying!;)

Everyone thinks it's deep dish but it's not....

All those mixes I don't know who did them but they are not DD!

Hint-Doesn't sound like them at all. Not to mention Tong and Lottie are playing a diff mix as Fliz has stated above.

The real one kicks all the other mixes asses IMO. I'm not saying this is the best song ever made, all I'm saying is the real deep dish one, wherever it is, is MUCH MUCH better than what's floating around out there.

Originally posted by sdeelite

so ignore them...

people are too fucking cool to ignore them

they'd rather be annoying

same shit different post...

wah wah this song sucks

this song is old

wah wah this song is overrated

this song is not worth the hype

shut the fuck up already

and yea, I said it again