Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please tell me...

laowil

Can anyone give me details about Blue, W6, and Pearl? I know several people have mentioned them- all positive comments- but, are they clubs (in the category of Crobar, Level, etc) or are they more like lounges? Evening events or nite events? Where? Details and opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Where is this W6 by the way?

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

personally I like blue, right around the corner from Crobar, chilling lounge atmosphere, recommend you check it out, music varies, from deep to hard house

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it and how you do it" -- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them"

Originally posted by thepulse:

W6 Lounge is located at Washington and 6th on south beach- (619 Washington to be exact)

Isnt that where Chaos used to be?

do u know if they re-did the place?

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

Chaos used to be at 8th and Wash. It's now occupied by "N", owned by the owners of Level. The did redo the place, and it's great!! I was there last night and it rocked.

The opened a patio outside, whici is really nice. They also redid the main floor and VIP rooms. If you can put up with the BS it takes to get in, it's worth the journey to go sometime.

DJ's Mark Leventhal and Michael Storms did a great job keeping the corwds moving last night too.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Archived