Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't make false ads

livin42nite

One thing I don't like is when im being sold something that isn't exactly what im paying my money for and reason I bring this up is because word is a big nightclub here is advertising a certain big dj to come play here when he really isn't. I understand if it was supposed to happen and things fell through, but have the respect to let the people know in advance that the person won't be playing anymore due to whatever reasons. Don't let them just go to the event and think they seeing the dj they paid there money for with it not really being them. Didn't name any clubs or anybody because I'm not here to bash on any club or criticize anybody, but just in my situation i would let the people know. If you don't then its aight I guess most people won't ever know, but show some ethics.

really never seen it happen here yet in my clubbing time here, except once when marco v was supposed to play, but they got edgar v to play instead and told us marco was not going to play. Still hoping though that the club im talking about lets us know before time that the dj ain't playing.

Originally posted by livin42nite

One thing I don't like is when im being sold something that isn't exactly what im paying my money for and reason I bring this up is because word is a big nightclub here is advertising a certain big dj to come play here when he really isn't. I understand if it was supposed to happen and things fell through, but have the respect to let the people know in advance that the person won't be playing anymore due to whatever reasons. Don't let them just go to the event and think they seeing the dj they paid there money for with it not really being them. Didn't name any clubs or anybody because I'm not here to bash on any club or criticize anybody, but just in my situation i would let the people know. If you don't then its aight I guess most people won't ever know, but show some ethics.

:( ... you're talking of tonite? :confused: :confused:

Guest saleen351

you what i hate? when people know a certain someone is not playing and they don't tell us. If you wanna be or act better than what the clubs do, then post who it is, or don't post at all

my money is on nerve or edgar v... but who knows since you won't post it.:rolleyes:

saleen, i'll tell you what you wrong on where u think its happening and my only reason for not posting who is not playing is because I wanna give the club a chance to post their info before i post it and people start bashing it because for all i know maybe the club just found out also that the person is not playing and they have not had the chance to post it yet or gotten word out about it, but relax its not 2nite people, could be 2morrow could be next weekend, my goal not to have people guessing or anything like that just wish the club would big up and post their info, but if time comes and no changes I will post the info cause I wouldn't like for one of you all to know some event was not going down and not letting the rest of us know either and letting us spend our money for nothing.

Guest saleen351

you are still wrong. just post, that you heard that so and so isn't playing, and ask for the club to post if they are playing or not... but posting what you posted is just wrong.. you are suppose to look out for the cpers, not the clubs..

Originally posted by saleen351

you what i hate? when people know a certain someone is not playing and they don't tell us. If you wanna be or act better than what the clubs do, then post who it is, or don't post at all

my money is on nerve or edgar v... but who knows since you won't post it.:rolleyes:

Both Roger Sanchez at Nerve ... and ... Edgar V at Crobar are playing tonite ... ;)

Originally posted by saleen351

I would agree. The bashing has already started, so just dispense with the formalities. Example:"I have heard (Insert DJ Name) won’t be appearing tonight. Can someone please confirm " :idea:

Since we know all the major venues down here, have a person who reads the board. shame on them if they can’t respond. for venues reading this thread: No lame excuses like "we don’t spend all day reading the board ". if you have the time to promote your sh*t here, then make the time to update peeps here.

Saleen and sobeton, got your point but I know you get mine also. I'm sure they will let us know whats going in their club, just they haven't had time to post it up yet I guess. ANyways I've been told lange is not playing at spiclub tomorrow and is in fact in the uk right now taking the weekend off. Anyways im sure spiclub will confirm the news by tomorrow as I know they broadcasting on the radio and im sure they wouldn't advertise it as lange playing.

Originally posted by livin42nite

ANyways I've been told lange is not playing at spiclub tomorrow and is in fact in the uk right now taking the weekend off. Anyways im sure spiclub will confirm the news by tomorrow as I know they broadcasting on the radio and im sure they wouldn't advertise it as lange playing.

Good job... see it wasn't that hard to say. You are only asking what you "heard" and asking a club to confirm, yes or no.

I give you props for posting that:D And thanks for the info:)

:eek: