Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY, Doesn't anyone like to go out anymore?

staceyg5

hey everyone. i am new to the board but not so new to the area. doesnt anyone like to go out anymore? most of my friends down here never want to go out and play anymore since they all have boyfriends now :-(

must admit-im getting pretty bored! i work hard monday-friday and like to play/dance/chill equally hard on the weekends. i am just a normal girl who just wants to have some fun regardless of whether i have a boyfriend or not.... starting to really miss nyc... any suggestions? HELP!

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 01-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 01-19-2001).]

Hey - I don't have a boyfriend and I like to go out... oops; hope there are no wolves around! cwm24.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

hey stacey! not sure if your message was directed at just the girls on this board or not but i'm a guy and i go out quite alot so if you'd like, e-mail at...

cream11@hotmail.com

and we can make plans to meet up and hangout sometime. i live in ft. lauderdale and don't have a car but that hasn't stopped me before and i don't see it stopping me now.

what sort of stuff do you like to do? what are you into? oooo just e-mail me and we'll chat ok...

cheers mate!

marick

stacey...i hear ya chic. it's a lil different here than up north, but check your pm's i have plans to go out in sobe w/ a bunch of friends visiting from jersey. would luv another girlfriend to go out w/! you're welcome to join us or meet up out if you'd like. anyone else that wants to meet up pm me by sat. early afternoon. oh, right now, i'm planning on crobar. see ya. luv d. cwm38.gifcwm9.gif

I hear ya. I moved here from LA last summer and work/travel a lot of hours during the week. On the weekends I want to play hard too! I haven't met anyone here in Fort Lauderdale hardly except for my neighbors w/kids and husbands. It's hard to meet new people in the clubs. I'm a pretty friendly and outgoing person but sometimes I think people may read something different into it than my intentions to just find some fun new friends to hang out and party with who also need to be just as responsible come Monday morning!

Archived