Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Vic's probably fast asleep....he got all cracked out and didn't catch any zzzz's last night.

(check out the thread on the DC board - 'what's the most cracked out you've ever been' - my contribution was quite entertaining if I do say so myself)

hey guys...so sun morn/afternoon gettin some shit done!! I'm thinking of going to Jazid tonight to hear stryke and see some folks not for a long time but for a little but who knows i prob wont end up goin!

so the italian job sucked???not that surprised i guess although seth green is in it and i like him!!

k off to listen to the makeup tapes for trusts be back in about 4hrs....tooddles;)

I'm at Barnes & Noble reading 'Paper' magazine and my mouth drops to the floor when I read this editorial

Here's just the first two paragraphs:

DIE HIPSTER SCUM! Is it time to kill the Hipsters? This isn't to suggest that the Department of Homeland Security should start raiding Fischerspooner concerts, or round up anyone wearing a Ben Sherman warm-up who ever purchased the British edition of any American magazine while shopping for overpriced retro sneakers.

Hipster has become the new Yuppie. While BMWs, condos and Ralph Lauren have been replaced with loft aparmtents and slouchy Diesel jeans. The cocaine is still around, but these psuedo intellectuals march to a progessive house soundtrack and are truthfully anything but hip......

The editorial was really funny, but called for the death of the urban hipster.

Thomar, I'm so sorry. I can't believe they would talk sh*t about you like that.....I still like you, even if you are a dirty hipster. :laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm at Barnes & Noble reading 'Paper' magazine and my mouth drops to the floor when I read this editorial

Here's just the first two paragraphs:

DIE HIPSTER SCUM! Is it time to kill the Hipsters? This isn't to suggest that the Department of Homeland Security should start raiding Fischerspooner concerts, or round up anyone wearing a Ben Sherman warm-up who ever purchased the British edition of any American magazine while shopping for overpriced retro sneakers.

Hipster has become the new Yuppie. While BMWs, condos and Ralph Lauren have been replaced with loft aparmtents and slouchy Diesel jeans. The cocaine is still around, but these psuedo intellectuals march to a progessive house soundtrack and are truthfully anything but hip......

The editorial was really funny, but called for the death of the urban hipster.

Thomar, I'm so sorry. I can't believe they would talk sh*t about you like that.....I still like you, even if you are a dirty hipster. :laugh::tongue:

i thought i was "bobo!" well they are a bit on track, but i hate ben sherman and don't own anything Diesel (although there are others around here that due.) however, i do like "emerge," but the rest of fischerspooner stuff is out of my tune range.

gotta go find my loft and march to my progressive house soundtrack!

Originally posted by joeygk

:laugh:

I had forgotten all about "BoBo" - is there anything you don't remember <well aside from all the info on the bar exam>

i had the worst fucking guy for torts today at barbri. luckily, the same bastard is gonna by there tomorrow. :(

and yes, i do remember everything (especially voicemails that i have saved) except bar material!