Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

flipping through this new mag from n.y., "b.s." it is called, and some evil person seems to have put a black "x" through thompson and holden's "nothing." i then tried to call the perpetrator and their phone # had been changed! this is simply dispicable.

so you want in on this now too eh? all i got to say is that a remember a coupla people (who's names i will keep confidential to protect their so-called "reps") bouncing around like loons to the masters of this thing called "prog."

it's not time for an irresistible revolution, it's melody time!

for prog, thats what i am. as long as you keep anthony pappa off the decks with his 1 bpm tracks i'm good to go. bring it up, hit them hard, lower it down, throw in some breaks, add some techno, and include the 'air-o-plane' sound results in vicman being a happy camper.

per97.gif <-- tribal head

per53.gif <--prog head

accept no imitations!

Originally posted by thomar

that's bollocks.

Cheers mate....but exactly when did you start using the term "bollocks" - you're from Akron buddy, btwn you and Madonna....jeesh! :tongue::laugh:;)

*and yes we all know Vic loves the Siren, loves the epic fairy trance breakdown, and loves his ripped fuel! The 3 keys to a proper nite out.

We can't all be 'sluts 4 Sasha'

*Vic I sorted us out for next friday, but we need to get to Filter early b/c it only holds 250 and the place is expected to be crazy crowded for Hawtin!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I figure Richie from 10-3:30 and then off to ARC for Tenaglia vs. Superchumbo afterhours! Can I get an 'Awwe Yeah'