Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

maybe though. i haven't spoken w/ him either. he's too cool for non-nyc'ers:rolleyes:

you'll have to excuse me vic as i am off to my last day of classes in law school/possibly school ever!:(:):(:D (not exactly sure how to feel about it.)

Originally posted by thomar

maybe though. i haven't spoken w/ him either. he's too cool for non-nyc'ers:rolleyes:

you'll have to excuse me vic as i am off to my last day of classes in law school/possibly school ever!:(:):(:D (not exactly sure how to feel about it.)

you'll be back---> i felt the same way a few years ago, now i'm itching to go back. ramen noodles for lunch and dinner and left over pizza for breakfast never sounded so good to me. :(

My head still hurts.......I don't know what happend last night but I ended up at Club Cheetah.....gotta love Sundays in the city! :D

Lola what up?!?! Tell Bryan to buzz me, I'll take him out and match him drink for drink in a proper NYC bender! :idea:

*Vic check your PMs!

Originally posted by joeygk

My head still hurts.......I don't know what happend last night but I ended up at Club Cheetah.....gotta love Sundays in the city! :D

Lola what up?!?! Tell Bryan to buzz me, I'll take him out and match him drink for drink in a proper NYC bender! :idea:

*Vic check your PMs!

the infamous Club Cheetah? stacey once told me about her experience there. :worry:

Originally posted by thomar

"1,445 more posts to go."

-i'm working on it vic, i'm working on it.

So, Thomas Penton last night was really good. I'd like to thank the headrush crew for making it a top evening out. the crowd was pretty good, all my clevo friends were there :) and the music kept a nice pace all evening.

as for mr. penton, he's a super nice guy and after talking to him i suggest that everyone keep an eye out for his upcoming productions.

thanks amy & david.

We had a blast, too...Glad you enjoyed it! :)

I had a meaningful moment when he dropped the new Chris Lake bootleg "Look on Your Face" track and looked around and saw so many smiling happy faces "But I live for the look on your face..." Ah, moments...

Peeeeaaaaaace...

Now, about this thread hijacking business...

the Thomas Penton in Cleveland Thread will live on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can just see 2 or 3 years from now some crackhead kid from Cleveland will log on CP and check the board and see this thread with 20,000 replies and say, "OMFG, this Thomas Penton guy must be good! Look at all the replies, I'm going to go check him out!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: "

Originally posted by joeygk

The place was hysterical -----> cheetah print all over the walls and chairs, and there is a cat walk in the middle of the club! :laugh:

Bwahahaha I've been to Cheetahs once - on accident!

Bryan was taking us to Centro and we walked into Cheetah's... At least they were cool and gave us our money back!!

He's supposed to call you - I all ready got on his ass about it once.... he was still trying to recoup from his weekend in Miami:laugh:

:kiss2: :kiss2: