Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

you can get a "heck no!" only b/c i won't be there.:(

have fun watching hawtin play w/ his computer.

why wont you be there? :shaky:

joey--> gotta see about work. work load is very heavy, i will get a better idea by mid week. might have to be a one day trip, get there friday afternoon come back saturday afternoon so i can do some work stuff on sunday. i'll give you a call as soon as i get a better idea of everything, but i'll do my best to go up on friday.

vic-

let's just say there a coupla youngsters were having a bit of a romp in their auto after the close of the club. it was quite disturbing. the funny thing was, they were doing it in a part of town that is notorious for cars getting broken into!

AND IT MUST CONTINUE! what to talk about now... what's the word on that new Code party at nation. it looks like pants.

oh ya, more importantly, anyone know of good job opportunities in the greater d.c. area for an intelligent, dashing, swm?

AND IT MUST CONTINUE! what to talk about now... what's the word on that new Code party at nation. it looks like pants.

oh ya, more importantly, anyone know of good job opportunities in the greater d.c. area for an intelligent, dashing, swm?

as for Code at Nation--> who knows, lets see how it pans out. they have good dj's booked so far, talk of S&D, Deep Dish, Morillo, etc. but that rap & r&b in the front room and salsa foam parties kinda sketches me out :worry:

if i cant make it to NY this weekend then I'll check it out on Friday, if not then I'll check it out the following friday.

as for the job--> washingtonpost.com (but i wouldn't really know about the "dashing" part :D )

From what I hear the people involved w/ Code are trying to court the older hipster crowd & stay away from the 18 year old ravers w/ spongebob backpacks (I know - where will Vic go)!?!? and it's going to be hip-hop in the front room ------> no more D&B??? :eek:

Thomar- you just worry about finising school and passing the bar exam, & then you can start the relocation process.

Here's the new topic: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :D

Originally posted by joeygk

From what I hear the people involved w/ Code are trying to court the older hipster crowd & stay away from the 18 year old ravers w/ spongebob backpacks (I know - where will Vic go)!?!? and it's going to be hip-hop in the front room ------> no more D&B??? :eek:

Thomar- you just worry about finising school and passing the bar exam, & then you can start the relocation process.

Here's the new topic: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :D

joey's right, i'm going to have to revamp my wardrobe if i want to make it into Code. no more raver pants, no more hello kitty backpacks and no more candy bracelets. i'm shelling out the big bucks and hitting the prada store up in NYC. vicman's gonna be stylin' head to toe 24-7-365

old vicman --> :goofy: :screwy:

new and improved vicman coming to a town near you --> sol.gifpimp.gif

my guess is that a woodchuck could chuck 5lbs of wood if he could chuck wood.

i guess i have to put the horse in front of the cart. but i'd love to get a camel.

vic, i REFUSE to go back to nation unless they get those "performing arts" dancers back that they had on the back stage. they were SWEET!

i will miss the DnB up front. i heard some really good stuff in there before.

prada shopping? hmmm, don't know anyone that does that;) .

answer: the woodchuck can't chuck any wood b/c he got his teeth knocked out in during a scrap w/ a beaver.

i will miss the DnB up front. i heard some really good stuff in there before.

prada shopping? hmmm, don't know anyone that does that;) .

you're such a pathological liar -the D&B room sucked it hard! Although i will miss being molested by random strangers underneath 6 feet of bubbles during the Timo Maas foam party! Although I still blame Vic for ruining my red suede pumas! :mad:

*BTW- don't hate Mr. Burberry everything. :tongue:

i told you so, "do not wear suede" and what does the man show up wearing? suede. :rolleyes:

rumor has it that sexually depraved midgettes were in the foam on Timo Maas night. :worry:

i will miss the front room, just hanging out there waiting until they opened the main room, not a big D&B aficionado but it sure beats hip-hop and rap. breaks were good though. :D