Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

b/c you live in Ohio! ;)

Okay, I'll stop w/ the Ohio jokes. The real answer to the question is you're just too damn picky.....it borderlines on neurotic actually. Relax and just have fun. Pretend you're in Geneva! :tongue::D

Originally posted by vicman

i need to tell you where the good sushi places are.

peanut butter company kicks ass though!

Well then tell me already. 3 days ago I went to this place called 'Teriayki Bros' around the corner from my house......straight up nasty.....I think it was day old fish. Not so good.

i'll ask a friend who lives in Queens. He's up to the minute on the best sushi, japaneese and chineese places in the city. ALthough the best chineese is in Flushing.

Best cheap Indian--> Curry in a Hurry

Originally posted by headrushmusic

I thought Thomar was gay??

:what:

if having a great fashion sense and a knack for knowing what is "next" is gay, then i guess i am. (however, i'm in to da gals.) sorry headrush people but i must once again turn down your offer for a :3some: !

Okay, this I don't understand. When I joined a gym here in the city I got 4 free sessions w/ a personal trainer. So I busted out of work early and headed over to the gym -----> and my trainer turns out to be a fattie. Answer me this; how the hell do you get to be a personal trainer when you're 45 pounds overweight? I'm serious, I want my trainer to look like Bruce Lee, I'm talking 4% body fat tops. I couldn't take this guy serious. He was like: "this chest exercise will ripp your pecs like nothing else." Meanwhile, I'm thinking 'you lying fat-sack-of-fat,' obviously it doesn't work otherwise you wouldn't have man-boobs! Then this clown had the nerve to lecture me on my diet! This coming from a man who obviously dines on a staple of Krispy Kreme donuts and Kentucky Fried Chicken! :blown:

werd. although maybe he was training for sumo wrestling. :shaky:

which reminds me, i once went to Dr. back home and the fucker had football trophies and memorabilia all over his wall from when he played in college.

OK, so he went to medical school AND played football at the same time? uh-huh. yeah buddy.

vicman only has female personal trainers. and they must be hotties. :D

Originally posted by thomar

if having a great fashion sense and a knack for knowing what is "next" is gay, then i guess i am. (however, i'm in to da gals.) sorry headrush people but i must once again turn down your offer for a :3some: !

j/k Thomar :kiss2:

Just thinking about our convo that night at Abbasso...

But don't forget your smashing innocent-boy looks.

Originally posted by thomar

first of all, you liked the nepalese cuisine.

That's why I brought it up.....it may have looked like mud, but it was rather tastey. Although that beer you ordered was a lil' suspect. :shaky:

--------> btw - I AM RETARDED - I MISSED THE BOAT LAST NIGHT! :mad: