Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

ummmmm...so whats the deal this is what u guys do all day-post and talk to shit to each other about PMS and what you ate for lunch???LOL...Thought you all were workin men?

:shaky:

youve got a point there. subject matters seem a bit :rainbow:

uh...um....ok....so, I'm taking my car to the shoppe so it can be fitted with a hydraulic system that I can install myself without having to alter the chasis.....:worry::D

You're talking to the wrong person.....cars....um no........I know how to change a tire......in some models/makes I can figure out how to put gas in them.....and I could kind of change the windshield wiper fluid on my old ride

That's the extent of knowledge of automobiles.

tru dat. "piece of sh*t car"

although considering my driving skills it was probably for the best. I'll never forget that long drive home after James Zabiela last October....How many times did I have to pull over on the highway for the Vicman to throw-up - 3 or 4 I believe! :puke:

Originally posted by joeygk

tru dat. "piece of sh*t car"

although considering my driving skills it was probably for the best. I'll never forget that long drive home after James Zabiela last October....How many times did I have to pull over on the highway for the Vicman to throw-up - 3 or 4 I believe! :puke:

i've never drank so much in my life :( .

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

LMAO and the fun just keeps on goin.....and goin....and goin...worse than the energizer bunny!!!:laugh:

werd. and we'll keep it up over memorial day weekend, i'm bringing my laptop up. :eek:

---> this thread will, in due time, become the longest on CP history. and to think it all started with the innocent announcement of the Thomas Penton party in Cleveland.

Originally posted by vicman

i cant see thomar, where is that punk? he probably hid from the camera the entire night.

nah b,

not hiding out, just being my "deep cover" self. as i have been for the past coupla days. things are getting serious in study land. real serious...

btw, what kind of g-ride you pimpin' dees daze? if da sit ain't got twenty-fours (b/c that dubs shit was two years ago), u had best update!

Originally posted by thomar

nah b,

not hiding out, just being my "deep cover" self. as i have been for the past coupla days. things are getting serious in study land. real serious...

btw, what kind of g-ride you pimpin' dees daze? if da sit ain't got twenty-fours (b/c that dubs shit was two years ago), u had best update!

ok..now say that in english :confused:

[tries (desperately) to keep the thread related to its original post...:laugh: ]

part of penton's mix from the party online, deviant's too (he closed that night).

you guys going to be around cleveburgh at all this summer? these are the remaining dates for the summer series:

May 31 - John Howard

June 28 - Jerry Bonham

July 12 - Randall Jones

July 26 - Steve Porter

August 23 - Sean Cusick

We have one in the wings for August 9, also

Originally posted by headrushmusic

[tries (desperately) to keep the thread related to its original post...:laugh: ]

part of penton's mix from the party online, deviant's too (he closed that night).

you guys going to be around cleveburgh at all this summer? these are the remaining dates for the summer series:

May 31 - John Howard

June 28 - Jerry Bonham

July 12 - Randall Jones

July 26 - Steve Porter

August 23 - Sean Cusick

We have one in the wings for August 9, also

looks like u guys have a good lineup set up. never been to cleveland, although i vaguely recall one of my ex's being from there, guess thats the closest to cleveland i've ever been.

looks like u guys have a good lineup set up. never been to cleveland, although i vaguely recall one of my ex's being from there, guess thats the closest to cleveland i've ever been.

You'll have to visit us!

Thanks to select people (like Thomar) we manage to have fun. :)

Don't let the picture fool you. :D He is a class act.

this upcoming friday, this is where all the action will be ---> tony draper!

:blown:

you just know we'll all end up there and at the cheetah lounge :D

Don't laugh Vic my roommate used to bartend at Webster Hall, we can get comp'd & drink for free all nite long! :D

Plus, don't forget about Soundfactory - they now have drug sniffing dogs at the front door - that ought to be fun! :tongue: (I can't go anywhere near that place)

I'm still trying to get us official invites to that open bar business, we're already on the guestlist, (however, Lotus has a reputation of being impossible to get into)?!?!?!

Added to this weekends festivities >>>> pre-party at 'El Azteca' - 2 for 1 Margaritas all nite long!

*plus I went to this lounge last Saturday called 'Rehab' (hold the jokes, I know - "it's about time Joey went to Rehab"), but it was a wicked good time. Great music, cool vibe, sexxxy peoples, etc.

All on board the Party-Train! :party:

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm still trying to get us official invites to that open bar business, we're already on the guestlist, (however, Lotus has a reputation of being impossible to get into)?!?!?!

Added to this weekends festivities >>>> pre-party at 'El Azteca' - 2 for 1 Margaritas all nite long!

*plus I went to this lounge last Saturday called 'Rehab' (hold the jokes, I know - "it's about time Joey went to Rehab"), but it was a wicked good time. Great music, cool vibe, sexxxy peoples, etc.

All on board the Party-Train! :party:

btw, would you bw able to find out if Lotus will have some sort of dress code in effect on Friday? I just wanna make sure if thats the case. Yup, Lotus is that type of place.