Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

of course you know steve porter and sean cusick are going to be there soon.

yep. put pn by the lovely people at headrush.com. i was most graciously asked to open for cusick, but i can't:( .

however i did just finish my AGENCY AND PARTNERSHIP OUTLINE:)

on to torts:(

Does anyone else think Brancaccio & Aisher "Everybody" sounds like the music from the Waterfall level in Contra? As soon as I heard the track I busted out some "up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-B-A-select-start" action.

I'm off to the gym & then another fun filled day of pretending to study!

Have a good one guys! ;):D:tongue:

*oh-la-la - I dwnl'ed Fabric 10 - Doc Martin - last night while I was asleep - me likes whats me hears.

lol.

Tonite Guest Dj Skribble At Cheetah Sundays

Sunday June 15th

The Gemini Party

Asseteria at Cheetah

the 10th anniversary of the gemini bash!

music by

Skribble (spinning hip-hop downstairs!)

Steve Travolta

& Merritt

plus djs Manny Ward, Allen Jeffrey, Adam Goldstone

& Cleveland (sound factory)

hosted by Cameron Douglas

live performance by duane harden performing

the armand van helden smash "u don't know me"

door by Gilbert Stafford, Darrell Elmore, & Tasha

Cheetah Sundays

12 W. 21st St. NYC 10PM

in memory of our gemini brother David Cole (c & c music factory)

I found a Sanny K review from last Saturday at ARC:

Sander was unmemorable, except I couldn't forget that he played a number of his own tracks 2-3 times each, and then repeated multiple other tracks several times and then in addition to that would play different remixes of them. I wasn't so into that... Also when the house lights went on he played this torturously plodding track that sounded like the bastard cousin of 'Work To Do' and I thought it would never end. A lot of people thought it was a fantastic set though so obviously I'm in the minority here!

:rolleyes: - that sort of thing is barely tolerable when Tenaglia does it, but one anyone else pulls that sh*t it's just annoying.

Where's the 40 minutes of 'Touch me'

Originally posted by joeygk

I found a Sanny K review from last Saturday at ARC:

Sander was unmemorable, except I couldn't forget that he played a number of his own tracks 2-3 times each, and then repeated multiple other tracks several times and then in addition to that would play different remixes of them. I wasn't so into that... Also when the house lights went on he played this torturously plodding track that sounded like the bastard cousin of 'Work To Do' and I thought it would never end. A lot of people thought it was a fantastic set though so obviously I'm in the minority here!

:rolleyes: - that sort of thing is barely tolerable when Tenaglia does it, but one anyone else pulls that sh*t it's just annoying.

Where's the 40 minutes of 'Touch me'

i'm thinking that sander is yet another dj that sucks when his set is extended beyond 3 hrs. he spins 6 at Arc, right? so that's 2 hrs of crap, 2 hrs of tracks he will and/ or has spun that night and 2 hrs of quality. :blown:

I just got back from drinks at the Chelsea hotel ------> and who was at the bar drinkin' w/ some friends ---- Sander Klienenberg! He was rockin' full length pants, but it was the spinin' dutchman in full effect! :D

Btw- joeygk is still a total dj whore. no comments.