Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I replied to the thread first - and who was a registered user on the GU board first ->>>> that's right bitch - ME. Check the dates.

o.k. "nubreed" i still have over 2x the posts.

btw, mr. dance music i remember a certain someone that didn't even know who sander was on the way to 144!

respect.

that was two years ago - quit living in the past and face your reality Clevo. <ouch> :D

i could be in ibiza right now, but i still wouldn't go out!

btw, i'll let you all know what the "scene" is like down under.:tongue:

the global clubbing tour continues...

next stop zouk!

OMG - I can't believe you didn't invite me to come along - you know I have credit cards bitch - i'm so hurt - listen if i was taking a rockin' vaca - I'd invite you along. you suck.

btw- John is in australia until september -

later. :( :( :(

OMG - I can't believe you didn't invite me to come along - you know I have credit cards bitch - i'm so hurt - listen if i was taking a rockin' vaca - I'd invite you along. you suck.

btw- John is in australia until september -

later. :( :( :(

if you'd like to come w/ my parents and possibly my sister, you are more than welcome. nothing has been bought yet, so you are still invited! nothing confirmed yet either. it'll be the thomars and gk!:)

Originally posted by thomar

who's this new person?!

vic, when are you going?

!!!!COOKIEGIRL!!!! #1 member of the vicman fan club :tongue:

gk might have met her on his last trip to DC for Sasha...allthough he wuz pretty messed up at the time of the meet up. :rolleyes:

i'm going----> next year :D ....fuckin' passport :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

gk might have met her on his last trip to DC for Sasha...allthough he wuz pretty messed up at the time of the meet up. :rolleyes:

Yes I remember the meet-up - vaguely. ;)

Small world but - Thomar was in the haus the last time I was in DC 4 Sasha & Zabs (that weekend will go down in infamy)! He was keepin' a low profile back then, tryin' to hide from all the dj whores. :laugh::tongue:

Yes I remember the meet-up - vaguely. ;)

Small world but - Thomar was in the haus the last time I was in DC 4 Sasha & Zabs (that weekend will go down in infamy)! He was keepin' a low profile back then, tryin' to hide from all the dj whores. :laugh::tongue:

we're going to have to teach thomar the essentials of dj whoring. the man has been in Cleveland way to long.

ya vic, i was there. and we talked briefly (albeit "club talk"). thanx for remembering.

i'm off to bed. it's late (12:30). hope everyone is asleep that is taking the bar as well and not out w/ craig.

thanks and god bless america.

ok, maybe some of you guys mught be able to help me on this one. last night i didnt go 'cuz i needed to get stuff done at the DMV first thing in the morning :mad: anyway, i satrted going through some of my regular music and logged on to CDNOW to see if any of my favorite groups had come up with new stuff and started looking for the stuff on soulseek.

i've really been out of the music scenario (non-club type of music) for a long time. is there anything out there worth getting?

my tastes are more towards U2, pet shop boys, depeche mode, oasis, blur type of stuff.

anyone?

:confused:

help please....... :(

cgt = running fool. i was out again today hittin' the pavement and i can already feel the improvement! although i better improve as i suck...

vic- the new radiohead album. past that, there is some good stuff out there but nothing along your music choices. for instance, i'm listening to at the drive-in again. (although Jz' "enjoy the gravy" is :eek: if you don't have it yet.)