Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I can see that the bordem is starting to set in and CGT is starting to get a lil' stir crazy.......

more angry than anything. or maybe just pissed off (if there is a difference). back to torts and live underworld.

so um whoever is on protonradio right now is literally the worst dj i've ever heard - he just trainwrecked so bad - and for awhile i thought he was playing some whacked out breakbeat track and then finally realized that it was just his mixing .... :shaky:

In honor of Wimbledon starting tomorrow I thought I'd share a lil' story about our dear friend Thomar:

The pansy ass Thomar had a chance to take home a tennis ball from the 2001 tournament - - sissypants caught a ball during a match but dropped the ball back into the court b/c he didn't want to get in trouble -----------> LOSER! :eek::tongue::D

*btw - Andy Roddick is the man

Originally posted by joeygk

In honor of Wimbledon starting tomorrow I thought I'd share a lil' story about our dear friend Thomar:

The pansy ass Thomar had a chance to take home a tennis ball from the 2001 tournament - - sissypants caught a ball during a match but dropped the ball back into the court b/c he didn't want to get in trouble -----------> LOSER! :eek::tongue::D

*btw - Andy Roddick is the man

false. your memory is failing. i had the chance to catch a ball but didn't. (contact was never made.) and yes, i am a sissypants.