Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

ya, everyone is too :cool: for cleveland:rolleyes: .

werd.

although....it might be the other way around....:shaky:

someone was MIA on the last NYC trip....i wonder who that was...maybe he's just to cool to hang in NY :shaky:

:D

Originally posted by vicman

werd.

although....it might be the other way around....:shaky:

someone was MIA on the last NYC trip....i wonder who that was...maybe he's just to cool to hang in NY :shaky:

:D

i am too :cool: for nyc.

why are you in hot-lanta?

lol...i was just thinkin the same thing...so u r back from ATL sorry it was a bummer for u i spent 5 fun yrs there....life...hmmmm...not much new unfortunately same old shit diff day....wont give the update refuse to be like thomar...lol...j/k...well...not really:D

anyhoo...thought of the day...fuck it!!!!!

definitley, thats good advice. i just want to grab a plastic spoon and slit my wrists with it right now. :eek:

i think i'm pms'ing. i need to go to bed.

i didnt even know i was going to ATL sunday morning until saturday afternoon. i'm very sleep deprived right now, and it doesnt look it will get better anytime soon. :(

so...i feel bad vic...have to deal w/us studying folk... well 1) i have had my faith in ppl renewed over the last couple of wks...and 2) thought of the day is still... fuck it...but...nice that we all have each other...knew...when...and such...u boys...u know who i am speaking to...schmagoo...where the fuck r u????slim shady/no better name???? stop being incognito (sp??)...

its all for the better Ab's, there are time you just need to block out everything and concentrate on the task at hand. :)

my personal hell at work is gonna start soon, so you'll prolly see a bit less of me during the day on the boards, but i'll catch up as soon as i leave the office :D

1. Intro

2. Matthew Dekay - Beautiful Monday (Deep)

3. Shmuel Flash - The Other Side Of Me

4. Golan Globus - Blazer

5. Panoptic - Surface (Minimal)

6. Pufo & Sin Plomo - I Surrender (Fire France)

7. Maurice and Noble - Hoochie Coochie Man (Yoshitoshi)

8. Amber - Anyways (Steve Porter Mix) (Bedrock)

9. Timo Maas - Unite (Perfecto)

10. Alex Dolby - Psiko Garden (Mantra Vibes)

11. P Diddy - Lets Get Ill (Deep Dish Mix) (Bad Boy / Universal)

12. Nu - Any other Girl' (Planet Funk Dub)

13. Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Junkie XL Vocal Mix)(Mute)

14. Bjork - Joga (Remix) (Unknown)

15. Dibaba - Hold You (Agoria 'Bear' Remix) (Pais)

16. Junkie XL - Blue Pill, Red Pill (Anamatrix OST)

17. Nirvana - Smells Like Freeland (White)

18. Sasha Vs Junkie XL - Cowpander (White)

i'm in columbus and not enjoying it. thanks and sasha is the man like.;) (although i haven't been able to listen to it yet... it does have COWPANDER!!!!!:) )

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

btw...vic...i forgot to tell u i am coming to DC 2morrow (sat) its my mom's 60th bday and we are all meeting up in DC... i will be there until mon afternoon...but like usual i probably will be bogged down w/the fam but i'll give u a call when i get in...

d-oh!

i'm on my way up to NY...well around 11pm saturday night but i'll be back my 5pm or so sunday :D

1. Sasha vs. Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Gravy" (Zabiela Mash-up) (CDR) another sasha track how original

2. Dibaba "Hold You" (Agoria mix) (Pias)

3. Sasha "Cloud Cuckoo" (Luke Chable Rmx.) (CDR) look a sasha track - surprise surprise

4. Black Pearl "Baracuda" (4:20)

5. Chris Fortier "What*****tis" (Fade Promo)

6. Steve Porter "Lost Classics" (White)

7. P. Diddy "Let's Get Ill" (Deep Dish Rmx) (CDR)nobody else has this track on their chart <rolleyes>

8. Donna Summers "I Feel Love" (Howells Rmx.) (CDR)May 25, 2002 - VINYL nightclub NYC - you said Howells was killing you w/ house music w/ this track

9. Dave Gahan "dirty sticky floors" (lex ave vocal mix) (too lazy to look up)

10. Dave Brennan "Drink Deep" (Zabiela mix) (End)

11. Wonderland Avenue "Primo Deluxo" (Whoop)

12. Underworld "Dark & Long" (Howells Mix) (CDR)You sure you're not a Ho 4 Howells?!?!

13. Vector "Rise" (CDR)

14. DK "DK8" (DK)

15. Dirty Gringos "Cowbell" (Homeskillet Mix) (Unknown)Cowbell - hmmm - where'd you first hear about that track? Benke and Hisham are probably thrilled knowing they have your support!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

you only commented on 6 tunes. it seems you are losing your touch. #15 was from your influence.

no i'm not a ho for howells, but i do like him more than i did after seeing him on the terrace at space.

there will be more sasha tunes to be charted soon- esp. the UNKLE rmx., but if i don't have it, i won't chart it.

LONG LIVE COWPANDER!