Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

www.bbc.co.uk

Did anyone else listen to Radio 1 - One World w/ Sasha - :eek:

<so good> even w/ all that melody and very lil' bang - I still really enjoyed it - can anyone trainspot the track at the (19:36) - so damn good - me mucho likey! [/quote

a re-emerging sasha fan?!

attachment.php?postid=752638

JoeyGK: Sash, did you hear Thomar's a huge fan?

Sasha: Toe what, sorry mate, never heard of him?

JoeyGK: He's the biggest dj to ever come out of Cleveland?

Sasha: Where?

JoeyGK: Cleveland, it's in Ohio.

Sasha: Yeah, errrr....fokkin' unimportant right?

JoeyGK: Pretty much. Doesn't matter anyway he's a big fan he plays all your trax.

Sasha: Well tell that stupid tosser to stop playin' my trax and to bugger off!

attachment.php?postid=752638

JoeyGK: Sash, did you hear Thomar's a huge fan?

Sasha: Toe what, sorry mate, never heard of him?

JoeyGK: He's the biggest dj to ever come out of Cleveland?

Sasha: Where?

JoeyGK: Cleveland, it's in Ohio.

Sasha: Yeah, errrr....fokkin' unimportant right?

JoeyGK: Pretty much. Doesn't matter anyway he's a big fan he plays all your trax.

Sasha: Well tell that stupid tosser to stop playin' my trax and to bugg off!

1. i think he knows where cleveland is as he played here on delta heavy (btw, gk what did you think of tour...)

2. what happened after this picture was taken:shaky: ?

does everyone know what tonight is? it's the GK mans return to club cheetahs for a bit of the

:bootysha: and maybe a :3some: !

:tongue:

The Danny doll

Whatever next!! Danny Howells, whose Global Underground ’24:7’ mix album is out on July 21, is to be immortalised… as a doll. The American company behind the crazy idea is Sweatyfrog, who are apparently big fans of Danny’s. “We love electronica” said Sweatyfrog president, Michael Yi, “and being from NYC we'd go down to a lot of clubs and when we heard Danny spin in Arc, then called Vinyl, we were in love! That was it. We wanted to make a figure of him in the style of Hong Kong Vinyl because that's what really shows the vibe of the Music and the DJ's.” The figure, part of a series called ‘7-inch Vinyls’ will indeed be just seven inches high. If you’re so inclined, it’ll set you back a hefty $60-$80 (from www.sweatyfrog.com)… but then there are only going to be a 1000 of the little buggers. Meanwhile, for those of you more interested in Danny’s choooons, visit www.dannyhowells.com

okay - it's 4am now and if I made any phone calls tonight - please disregard all content contained in those messages - i was not quite feeling myself tonight - thanx in advance - :D

lol...i just saw this...no way w/the disregard...thats what we are here for believe me i myself am the number one queen of late night calls:D

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

btw...we are slipping when i signed on our thread was down to 4th or something:( ...these days...not sure if i'm gonna make it thru this summer:( happy 4th to you all:D

you as well. i have cancelled the 4th though:( .

although i might go hit some tennis balls in the a.m.!