Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

the 4th may be cancelled but long live the 12th - - - 26 years in the making! :tongue:

:confused: :confused: HUH??? is that a certain someone elses BDAY???? Contrary to popular belief today is not about independence but rather it is about the bar and the countdown to hell...so i off to study study study....;)

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

so..i have made a decision about my life...#1 i am too drunk to talk about it right now but...#2 i am leaving MIA...there is nothing here for me now and i see no reason to stay...if i feel the same in the am i am moving to DC!!!!! :confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

we'll have to have a welcoming party to DC for flyingfestoon if that happens

Originally posted by thomar

i'll tell you what is gonna stop ME from seeing scumfrog tonight . . . the fact that my apt. is so goddamn hot that my ass is sticking to the chair.

not that the fact that your in the middle of nowhere and scumfron is in DC has anything to do with it

well i tell you how it was, i had to bail early 'cos i gotta go into work at 10am tommorw....btw, danny howells tommorow at buzz in b'more, anyway, overall listen to scumfrog's essential mix. very good tracks individually but really no flow to his set, but still had a good time.

since i hadn't drank for the past 3 weeks, i was very cheap date tonight, i was blitzed after 1 red bull and vodka :(

vic,

one of my good friends will be at howells tonight. he just moved to b-more from toronto and this will be one of his first nights out.

i have no idea how you'll meet him or what, but if you see a kid named shar that looks like he was born in iran and then moved to toronto, say hi for me.

now you have your own mission impossible!

Originally posted by thomar

vic,

one of my good friends will be at howells tonight. he just moved to b-more from toronto and this will be one of his first nights out.

i have no idea how you'll meet him or what, but if you see a kid named shar that looks like he was born in iran and then moved to toronto, say hi for me.

now you have your own mission impossible!

pm me his # or give him my #...of course i dont think you have my #

shit, back to werk :mad:

Originally posted by joeygk

try taking the test w/ a few glasses of Stoli - you don't score any higher - but you also don't feel as bad when you get the results! ;)

:idea:

maybe a couple of tall pauls through out the day would keep me focused!