Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

really depends on a few things --------- but there is apparently I bus that leaves from Chinatown to DC for $20 dollars!!!!!!!!! :eek:

yes, there are a few. i havent taken them, bit some other people have. if you don't come to dc, i'm thinking of heading up. that lee burridge party at some photo studio looks mighty interesting.

The 24/7 party is gonna be crazy packed - dj whores everywhere - I'm glad they finally nailed down a venue - they've been throwing around diff spots for weeks now -

the Burridge parties are interesting - he does a lot of smaller events from Boogaloo in Brooklyn to afta-parties at James & Gabby's -------- all in all not a lot of music get played by the B man (people just jump up on the decks). He's gonna be in town for awhile as well, there will be a few parties going down. <so I hear ;) >

Originally posted by joeygk

The 24/7 party is gonna be crazy packed - dj whores everywhere - I'm glad they finally nailed down a venue - they've been throwing around diff spots for weeks now -

the Burridge parties are interesting - he does a lot of smaller events from Boogaloo in Brooklyn to afta-parties at James & Gabby's -------- all in all not a lot of music get played by the B man (people just jump up on the decks). He's gonna be in town for awhile as well, there will be a few parties going down. <so I hear ;) >

I have a feeling that weekend will be a two day blinder --- 24/7 Party, Afta-party, Le Souk on Sunday night. The usual suspects will bang it out in one straight set guaranteed.

is it true that burridge is going to open up the new NYC Avalon? I saw that Zabiela will be there the first friday in October. If there is something good going on in the city that following Saturday a DC invasion of some sort might be in order.

Originally posted by vicman

is it true that burridge is going to open up the new NYC Avalon? I saw that Zabiela will be there the first friday in October. If there is something good going on in the city that following Saturday a DC invasion of some sort might be in order.

everyone's talkin' about this, but not quite sure, I heard Tyrant thrown around.....I also heard Sasha's name thrown into the mix. :confused: