Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yay!!! Can't wait to see you!

Thomar - yes, I'm new to this thread but I promise you'll like me :D

thomar was also at s&d night at space and according to gk he also made the trek to dc last year for zabiela & sasha night at buzz.

we'll prolly be seeing alotta more of gk around the dc area than we bargained for. :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

thomar was also at s&d night at space and according to gk he also made the trek to dc last year for zabiela & sasha night at buzz.

did i meet him at s&d? how come i don't remember meeting festoon that night? I was sober! WTF? lol

As far as the Zabiela/Sasha night goes... well I plead the 5th :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

did i meet him at s&d? how come i don't remember meeting festoon that night? I was sober! WTF? lol

As far as the Zabiela/Sasha night goes... well I plead the 5th :D

i dunno, but he was there. you only stayed for a few minutes in the side room before dissapearing until the morning. yeah, i don't recall seeing thomar last year at the zab & sasha show, and i was pretty much sober for most of the night, albeit w/ 12 ripped fuels.

Actually Vic if you wanna go way back.....Thomar was in the house @Buzz the very first time we hung out (and I first met Dee) for Sasha when he played w/ Burridge in December 2001, right b4 New Years. *Thomar is usually off somewhere lurking in the shadows. :D:tongue: ---- As for the Sasha & Zabiela night, well that's a night for the record books, almost ended everything. ;)

Vic was at Vinyl for my b-day party w/ Prof Howells >>> bitch went home at 3am b/c he was all worn out from the foam party w/ Timo Maas the night before (phocker ruined my pumas - you know what I'm talkin' bout) :mad:

BRITNEY SPEARS IN ROLLING STONE >>>>>>>

Much rides, then, on the reception of the new album, which all those involved seem to be positioning as a more adult affair. "I'd describe it as trance-y,"

Ms. Spears has trance in her pants ---- we'll at least it's not cinematic dub.

Originally posted by joeygk

BRITNEY SPEARS IN ROLLING STONE >>>>>>>

Much rides, then, on the reception of the new album, which all those involved seem to be positioning as a more adult affair. "I'd describe it as trance-y,"

Ms. Spears has trance in her pants ---- we'll at least it's not cinematic dub.

lol

maybe she'll get into happy epic house one of these days.