Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by headrushmusic

You're one kinky twisted mofo if you think this one is sexually explicit:

:gas:

Do you take all your dates for Mexican food, extra side of beans and rice?

i always make sure they get the beans w/ the extra fiber. nothin' but the best for vicman's dates!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

dj vibe w/ dt at arc, thanxgiving eve.

dunno what else will go on that weekend, but its definitely my favorite party weekend after wmc. i guess i'll wait and see what else goes on dc, and the surrounding area, but this is tempting, just to see dj vibe.

Originally posted by vicman

dj vibe w/ dt at arc, thanxgiving eve.

dunno what else will go on that weekend, but its definitely my favorite party weekend after wmc. i guess i'll wait and see what else goes on dc, and the surrounding area, but this is tempting, just to see dj vibe.

GK man has a rendez-vous w/ a little place i like to call "home". i'm not sure if everyone knows this, but he is from LAKEWOOD, which is in CLEVELAND, OHIO; located in the MIDWEST.

thanks and have a great morning.

thats true. but you never know when hell can break loose at work and change your plans. i had to cancel my christmas plans last year because of work . . . i was not very pleased with having to do that. :mad:

i know, i just like to take every opportunity to put into print that he is from cleveland!:D

JZ and Sasha on annie nightingale doing a b2b hour breaks mix. my 2 favourite djs = :party:

from GU bd.:

Wow! Really glad you guys enjoyed it It was a fun night for sure...

Thanks

JZ

P.S.

Off the top of my head...

Sasha & James Zabiela Back to back in Stockholm

1. Timo Mass & P-Diddy 'Unknown' (Unknown) / Petter 'Space Talk' (CDR)

2. Tony Faline 'Do What I Do' (Union)

3. Age of Love 'Age of Love' (Wrecked Angle Mix) (CDR)

4. Ashtrax 'Extreme Control' (CDR)

5. Way Out West 'Unknown' (Distinctive)

6. Sasha 'Expander (Phantom Beats Bootleg) (White)

7. Sphongle (Phil K Mix)

8. Unkle 'In a State' (Sasha Remix) (Virgin)

i was supposed to go out, but i just stayed around the apartemento and put together a long over-due mix. it is quite middle of the road (as it is intended for a demo for someone) and has a few older tunes towards the end. whatever though, t/l is below and if you want one pm me. (btw, it may take a little while as i am leaving town this week and i have to buy more CDRs, but i will send it out eventually!)

Thomar’s (has interest in his DJing overseas but can't get booked in Ohio) mix.

1. JZ’s “Oh so smart” intro w/ Max Mason “Doinit” (Alternative Route Promo)

2. Rhythm Code “Meltz” (Kingkade mix) (Minimal Promo)

3. Sasha “Cloud Cuckoo” (Chable Mix) (CDR)

4. Mathew Dekay “If I Could Fly” (Deep)

5. Blueprint/Chris Micali “Chant” (Blueprint Promo)

6. Mode “Rise” (Algorhythm Promo)

7. Echomen “Ride” (Dragon Dub) (Saw Promo)

8. Subsky “Strawberry Fields” (Max Graham Rmx.) (Release Promo)

9. Panoptic “Surface” (Minimal)

10. Alex Dolby “Psycho Garden” (Extended Mix) (CDR)

11. Kate Bush vs. Infusion “Running Up That Hill” (White)

12. D’Abuc v. Prodigy “Climbatize” (White)

Originally posted by thomar

i was supposed to go out, but i just stayed around the apartemento and put together a long over-due mix. it is quite middle of the road (as it is intended for a demo for someone) and has a few older tunes towards the end. whatever though, t/l is below and if you want one pm me. (btw, it may take a little while as i am leaving town this week and i have to buy more CDRs, but i will send it out eventually!)

Thomar’s (has interest in his DJing overseas but can't get booked in Ohio) mix.

1. JZ’s “Oh so smart” intro w/ Max Mason “Doinit” (Alternative Route Promo)

2. Rhythm Code “Meltz” (Kingkade mix) (Minimal Promo)

3. Sasha “Cloud Cuckoo” (Chable Mix) (CDR)

4. Mathew Dekay “If I Could Fly” (Deep)

5. Blueprint/Chris Micali “Chant” (Blueprint Promo)

6. Mode “Rise” (Algorhythm Promo)

7. Echomen “Ride” (Dragon Dub) (Saw Promo)

8. Subsky “Strawberry Fields” (Max Graham Rmx.) (Release Promo)

9. Panoptic “Surface” (Minimal)

10. Alex Dolby “Psycho Garden” (Extended Mix) (CDR)

11. Kate Bush vs. Infusion “Running Up That Hill” (White)

12. D’Abuc v. Prodigy “Climbatize” (White)

send me one!!

btw, i'm really liking chicago, i'll have to come back soon for a more formal exploratory/research trip in the dead of winter and see if i would be able to live here.

thomar wants people to send him a SAE so he can mail the CD's to everyone. his job at the local dairy queen isn'y paying him enough $$$$ . . . :tongue:

i never thought of that! and yes, DQ is so friggin' cheap that i can only afford 1 blizzard a week on my salary!

as for the CD, pm me an address and i'll send it out when i can (probably towards the end of next week.)

vic, i think chicago is an alright city, too "midwestern" for my taste. btw, it is BRUTALLY cold in the winter. (windy city is an understatement.) plus, i'll be in d.c. again this weekend for a wedding and an interview and if i move there and if you move i'll :blown:

GK man has a rendez-vous w/ a little place i like to call "home". i'm not sure if everyone knows this, but he is from LAKEWOOD, which is in CLEVELAND, OHIO; located in the MIDWEST.

thanks and have a great morning.

Bitch please ----------> I get very few days off and you think I'm actually gonna go to Cleveland for Thanksgiving - --- not gonna happen. My ass is on the first flight to Miami ---- The GK man will not be in Ohio unless someone dies or gets married >>>> RECOGNIZE!

Party at the Hollywood House :getdown:

i never thought of that! and yes, DQ is so friggin' cheap that i can only afford 1 blizzard a week on my salary!

as for the CD, pm me an address and i'll send it out when i can (probably towards the end of next week.)

vic, i think chicago is an alright city, too "midwestern" for my taste. btw, it is BRUTALLY cold in the winter. (windy city is an understatement.) plus, i'll be in d.c. again this weekend for a wedding and an interview and if i move there and if you move i'll :blown:

dunno what your schedule is but, scumfrog this friday @ buzz & i'm stalking festoon from the minute i get back in town until she comes out on friday :eek:.

yeah, thats the thing that is scarry about chicago, the cold weather, i think i'll come back during the dead of winter and see what the deal is, but there's lot's of cute mexican girls here & that is a big incentive. i dunno, i'm always looking for new places to move to, unless something makes me stay in dc, i see myself out of dc in 2 years . . . i think . . .:confused::shaky:

Originally posted by joeygk

I've been at my new job now for four days and I still don't know what it is that I am supposed to do? :confused:

that's the beauty of starting a new job, being blissfully ignorant to everything that you're supposed to do. (ride that wave as long as you can!)

i'm in d.c. on thurs and am not exactly sure what the plans are, although they could be rather jam-packed. keep your mobile around and i'll call ya.

i gotta get back tp pimpin'