Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

btw, the JZ set from lot 33 in Canberra is REALLY good!

1. Get off JZ's tip already - it's embarassing

2. There are already pics of you posted on this thread crackhead - the one in the shiny FUBU shirt being my favorite

don't do it butterfly! i want everyone here to know who i am EXCEPT dgmodel! also, do you have any pics of that guy that kept staring at himself in the mirror!

OMG! I totally forgot about that guy! What was he doing? Good lord, he was fascinated by his reflection. There was obviously something going on in that mirror that we couldn't see!

I won't post the pic but you have send me a cd as bribe money. Also PM your email address so I can send you the pic :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

yes, it may be. however, it might be more embarrassing if i told you that i was going to see judge jules in clevo tonight at the "big dj, small club" tour. oh wait, what did you do on saturday night :tongue:

and i like my fubu gear. soon i will put up a pic of me in my enyce sweats!

yes, it may be. however, it might be more embarrassing if i told you that i was going to see judge jules in clevo tonight at the "big dj, small club" tour. oh wait, what did you do on saturday night :tongue:

and i like my fubu gear. soon i will put up a pic of me in my enyce sweats!

Tsunami Trance party baby. Don't you and Judge Jules go way back --- u 2 been exchanging emails for sometime (hahahaha) 'The Judge won't budge.'

Lil' known fact : Marko (dgmodel) does a mean Judge Jules Impersonation.

Lil' known fact : Marko (dgmodel) does a mean Judge Jules Impersonation.

little known facts that never cease to amaze me . . .

thomar-i'll have my cell over the weekend

gk-i'm up in ny next wednesday

dg-your punk ass better show up some time in the next 2 weeks 1/2 that i'll be up there.

tiny-i'm ***OFFICIALLY*** not showing up to PvD on the 14th . . . :shaky:

New Years Eve Meet-up anyone???? :D

I'll probably go to some supa awesome party - I always do --- Thomar on the other hand will decide not to go to "the supa awesome party" and drive 17 hours to Charelston South Carolina to spin trance trax to a group of coma tose losers and fall asleep by 10:30 --- that's what he does every year - it has become tradition. :) (*either that or he'll make out w/ random Aussie's @Centro-fly - that boy digs slutty foreign chics)

Truth betold >>>>>>>>>

I'll probably be too poor to go out

Thomar will be at Avalon for Sasha

Vic will be intoxicated wandering the city lookin' for 'Larry'

& Tiny will be getting her picture taken w/ a superstat dj

i truly have no idea what to do.

i dont even know if i want to do anything. i've been thinking about LA for dh & digweed. on the other hand, i'll be fed up of travelling (not withstanding that i'm broke) by then and will probably want to be home. then i'll be in orlando for christmas so driving to miami for new years is the other option. . . with larry of course. :D

fuck it, i'll just rent a movie and make it a blockbuster night. :(

If we get enuff people together we should just throw a bad ass house party and not go out ----- you know we got the music covered - - we just need drinks & party favors! :D

we would also need a house to throw the party at.

Originally posted by rockyblue

my last New Year's was absolute incredible. easily one of the best parties i've ever been to. this year i'm not even going to try and top it. maybe do with something chill with a few friends. i'm not sure yet. it'll depend on who Buzz books for their party.

what did you do?