Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by dgmodel

ill do Le Souk, Apt, Sullivan, AVALON, Centro, but no way am i going to Vinyl... uh mmm... nope... :nono:

AMEN brotha!

We could always just go to Rehab if you wanna just hang out at a wicked cool bar/lounge w/ good music ----- we can watch djmodel strike out w/ all the ladies!

Originally posted by joeygk

AMEN brotha!

We could always just go to Rehab if you wanna just hang out at a wicked cool bar/lounge w/ good music ----- we can watch djmodel strike out w/ all the ladies!

ok, ok . . . no arc/vinyl . . . i'm up for anywhere. lot's of places in the city that i haven't been to. my batting average could drop a few percentage points lower so Rehab sounds like my type of place.

dj chus

i dl a couple of sets from him and they are very good. i dunno, but i think it's the same guy from chus & ceballos. look in my folder under the letter "d".

also,

click here

saw the link on NB has a few tribal sets in there. i belive this guy is some turkish dj, never heard of him, but pretty good.

btw, have you listened to the new peter rauhofner live at the roxy? cd1~~> :eek: cd2~~>:blank:

hey kids. first off, sorry i didn't get to call anyone in d.c. this weekend. a young gremlin named "Saphire and Tonic" stole my mobile and ran away w/ it. the wedding was really good and it reminds me how infrequently i get to see everyone i really like! (and no g.k., there was no foreign or married gals, i only really liked the camera man's assistant!)

as for NYE, there has been talk of me playing a party in NYC. i'm not sure if it will happen though. if not, it's probably off to avalon and then to arc.

so i had interview w/ fun Qs like, what do you think of the european constitution? and where do you see yourself in 6 years?

hope all of you had fun and i'll be back at ya soon.

Originally posted by joeygk

europe has a constitution.....um, okay? :confused:

in six years: probably bartending in Ibiza, why?

What the hell kinda crackhead questions are those?!?!

moreover, why would they ask those questions for a vacancy in starbucks in dupont circle? :confused: