Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

thomar= t-dawg=t bone=chris=the guy who spilled pepsi on james zabiela=mr. trance in his pants . . . well just how many nicknames does a guy have to have? :confused:

and those are just the nice nicknames.........:tongue: We'll have to ask him about it when he gets back from the Fairy Trance Club tour w/ Oakie & Louie Devito.

Originally posted by joeygk

I think I had a conversation w/ the Big dog yesterday.....pappa Greg in tha shizzy?

you never know who's gonna be at the other end of the line when you call me. it could be paul, dustin, or g-$-t.

yes, i am currently out in nashville (h.o.b. tour) under my current moniker "Supathug" (vic, you have no idea how many names i've taken on over the years).

i hope all is well w/ you; i've got to run and affix the rubber balls to the underside of paul's techs (so he can bounce around).

bye for now.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

thomar spilled pepsi on james zabiela? :confused:

Thomar was all fokked up in Ibiza (so messed up he thought Sasha was 5'7 - depth perception was apparently altered) and spilled Pepsi all over JZ in an attempt to steal his records! Til' this day the two have yet to make up and become friends again......

Thomar was all fokked up in Ibiza (so messed up he thought Sasha was 5'7 - depth perception was apparently altered) and spilled Pepsi all over JZ in an attempt to steal his records! Til' this day the two have yet to make up and become friends again......

I was just wondering why he was drinking Pepsi because Coke is so much better! :tongue:

I wasn't talking about Larry. I was talking about soda. Really.

I was talkin' bout the ladys man neighbor from threescompany....?

Marko - you coming out this weekend or are you gonna punk out & stay home surfing chat rooms for underage jailbait, yet AGAIN? :D

I was talkin' bout the ladys man neighbor from threescompany....?

Marko - you coming out this weekend or are you gonna punk out & stay home surfing chat rooms for underage jailbait, yet AGAIN? :D

. . . come and knock on my door . . .

beeoottch -> check your e-mail.

marko -> you better come out, i keep on hearing that YOU are the NY scene!! :confused:

thomar spilled pepsi on james zabiela? :confused:

no, no, no. the real truth is that i was 100% fine, talking to sasha and as he turned around i knocked JZ's pepsi off the table behind space (ya, that club in ibiza that GK man hasn't been to:tongue: ) and it hit the floor and exploded on everyone. and then, i put JZ in the sleeper hold and stole sasha's records. all the while sander was looking on in his "short-pants."

and that's how it all went down.

speaking of techno like beats - SLAM is at the Tribal Sessions this weekend ------------- :D

So um........baked Doritos are nasty......never had them before.....not good.

they're foul. and the lime ones are even worse:vomit2:

slam and phil kieran should be amazing. however, i'd rather hit up the weekender! the line-up is siiiiiiick! if i only wasn't on tour...

speaking of techno like beats - SLAM is at the Tribal Sessions this weekend ------------- :D

So um........baked Doritos are nasty......never had them before.....not good.

slam and phil kieran should be amazing. however, i'd rather hit up the weekender! the line-up is siiiiiiick! if i only wasn't on tour...

Vic you have to send the email to my work account - they have hotmail blocked at work :mad: - (WTF is that about)

So what's w/ SLAM anyways, why won't the boys from Scotland jump the pond?!?!

*So what should I be for Halloween - I'm thinking about either Derek Zoolander or maybe the Easter Bunny????

**I was at this lil' get together last night and the dj dropped the Danny Tenaglia remix of Madonna's Human Nature ------> that is a great chill out track - had never heard it before - really smooth - very Xanax meets sunset sessions if you know what I mean. :cool:

Vic you have to send the email to my work account - they have hotmail blocked at work :mad: - (WTF is that about)

uh . . . i dont have your work e-mail. :blank:

i gots me costume last night. maybe i should just pm you, since it seems you can access CP from werk. :idea:

Originally posted by thomar

anyone try the new guacamole flavored ones? i just saw them foir the first time in chicago and just saw them over the weekend here in dc. they look wrong, if ya ask me. i'll probably buy en entire bag of 'em when i'm cracked out . . . i.e. this upcoming weekend. :puke: