Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i don't know but i understand that you call gk randomly all the time. how do i get in on that action? :shaky:

I accidently gave Topher my real phone number some time ago - and now he won't stop callin me - he phones at all hours of the day to ask me completely irrelevent questions or share w/ me some completely useless information he picked up off the back of a red bull can...............:D:tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

I accidently gave Topher my real phone number some time ago - and now he won't stop callin me - he phones at all hours of the day to ask me completely irrelevent questions or share w/ me some completely useless information he picked up off the back of a red bull can...............:D:tongue:

SCREW YOU! there is absolutely no useless information on the back of a red bull can! (100% of your daily intake of niacin kids.)

tiny- you sure that you want in? you better think 2x before you get in to the circle. ms. festoon tried to crack in, but look what's happened to her. wait, what has happened to her?:confused:

Originally posted by thomar

tiny- you sure that you want in? you better think 2x before you get in to the circle. ms. festoon tried to crack in, but look what's happened to her. wait, what has happened to her?:confused:

i want to be in the inner circle! i love random phone calls... and I LOVE MAKING THEM! :)

We don't know what happened to ms. festoon.... I think vicman may have been the last to see her :shaky: