Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

01 Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Timo Maas Remix)

02 Joey Beltram - Energy Flash (Remix)

03 ID

04 ID

05 ID

06 Green Velvet - La La Land (Remix)

07 ID

08 Mind Trap - Much Better Man

09 ID

10 Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body (Sander Kleinenberg Remix)

11 ID

12 Junkie XL - Don't Wake Up The Sleeping Policeman

13 ID

14 Underworld - Two Months Off (King Unique Sunspots Vocal Mix)

15 ID

16 DK - Murder Was The Bass

17 ID

18 Spork - Freak Like Me (Sander Kleinenberg Remix)

Originally posted by rockyblue

is he still dropping this track? :rolleyes:

i havent heard the second half of the set yet, its 87 minutes long total, so i split in two, i cant stop listening to the first part, it's all hard and stuff . . . :worry: uh, ok, i just didnt say that . . .

that set is MASSIVE - OMG FOKKIN GAWD - the track at 12:00 wicked good - that mix of LaLa Land is Amazing - and it has the most bitch ass track eva --- automatic-matic-matic-matic - soo good ---- I'm downloading the second half right now!

I've never heard Sander play that hard before - so good though - Sander is def a hit or miss dj as far as track selection but I have to admit the man can mix 3 records and a Martini w/ his eyes closed!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by joeygk

that set is MASSIVE - OMG FOKKIN GAWD - the track at 12:00 wicked good - that mix of LaLa Land is Amazing - and it has the most bitch ass track eva --- automatic-matic-matic-matic - soo good ---- I'm downloading the second half right now!

werd. that sequence from that tribally track, to 'la la land' (a very techno-ie remix) to automatic just makes you go rock.gif

I've never heard Sander play that hard before - so good though - Sander is def a hit or miss dj as far as track selection but I have to admit the man can mix 3 records and a Martini w/ his eyes closed!!!!!!!!! :D

agreed. i <3 sander, but he is far from consistant. sometimes he totally blows and sometimes he fokkin' rawks it!:rock:

So I wanted to get a trim --- my hair was like lookin' great perfect length, but a lil' poofy on the sides so I figured I should get a "trim." I popped into a local $15 dollar barber shop and figured no big deal, i just need a trim ------------> the guy gave me a friggin' crew cut --- it's so damn short - and it's all uneven! I'M FOOKIN PISSED! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So I wanted to get a trim --- my hair was like lookin' great perfect length, but a lil' poofy on the sides so I figured I should get a "trim." I popped into a local $15 dollar barber shop and figured no big deal, i just need a trim ------------> the guy gave me a friggin' crew cut --- it's so damn short - and it's all uneven! I'M FOOKIN PISSED! :mad: :mad: :mad:

didn't we learn our lesson from your trip to "mr. topper!" :hat:

Nick warren's chart

Golan globus “blazer†cdr

Dave Robertson “ for her†cdr

Naveen g “dura “ cdr

Pig and dan “ addiction / the dj took pills “ sadie records

Michael lanning “ bound for ascension “ toe in the sand

Lo step “ burma ‘ gu

Daniel Gregory “light to dark†cdr

Rouzbeh delavari “ inner structure “ deep

Rested “ dooms “ white

Rene ames “ courisha / spicy slice “ focus

that lanning track is on the headrush music label. and i believe it has been remixed by mr. penton! (although i could be wrong- i don't know b/c they have been hiding the tune from me:mad: .)

congratulations kids.