Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

ok, someone pleas tell me, who the flying phock schedules a staff meeting from 12:30 to 1:30, right in the middle of lunch time?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :blown:

Last week that happened to me! Someone scheduled a meeting at 1pm and never notified me until 5 minutes before....I had just come back from H&H soups and had to leave me food on my desk until afta the meeting - - - cold clam chowder is gross, and re-heated microwaved chowder is nasty too! :(

*not to mention you know my ass isn't gonna pay attention during the meeting when I know I've got grub waiting. :rolleyes:

Sasha launches new

compilation series

Global Underground has confirmed a new Sasha compilation, the first in a new series of which will be available from Spring 2004. The new series will feature 3 or possibly 5 volumes including a DJ mix, new remixes, re-edits as well as unreleased productions. It's a refreshing perspective from the artist Sasha who isn't ready to do another dj mix compilation or production album. Whether there is going to be a new remix of Sasha's classic 'Xpander' isn't certain, according to Chris Lamb of Global Underground.

"After doing dj mixes for the past 12 years, the thought of doing another one was not thrilling any of my buttons. It's an exciting concept. I see it as a definite progression - an evolution- in my career. This is something we've been attempting to do for 15 years, since the whole DJ phenomenon occurred," says Sasha.

Sasha's dedication and hard work has not only earned him the highest respect as both DJ and producer, it is also proof that he is one of very few who can embark on such a project. Sasha will do a pre-release tour in Los Angeles, New York and at Robert Redford's annual Sundance Film Festival in Park City Utah, where Global Underground will launch its first party. The 10 day event is an ideal setting for Global Underground and Sasha.

"More and more electronic DJs and producers are getting into film work. We want that world to know about Sasha. This will help with that," says Chris Barbour, US label manager for GU.

The Sundance Film Festival will run from January 15th to January 25th, 2004. (24/11/03)

as i was rocking metropolis on friday night w/ the trance cowboy, my "evil twin" thomar was playing across town to a crowd, of well, basically himself- at times. anyway, he played from 10:30-6. alone. a gal threw a few on towards the end, but it was pretty much a 7 hr. set. thanks.

:cool:

Originally posted by joeygk

Thopher has a girlfriend and she's on Joe Millionare?!?! :laugh: :laugh:

i've got 2 g-friends on joe millionaire! the last 2 girls were SO hot! we've got Cat- the dj from berlin/sexy seductress vs. Linda the Czech Republic model. and then there is the friggin' dude, which is some knob from texas:mad: .

i really need to find a girl from eastern europe. or malaysia.

excuse me, while i go back to being...:blank:

Originally posted by thomar

i've got 2 g-friends on joe millionaire! the last 2 girls were SO hot! we've got Cat- the dj from berlin/sexy seductress vs. Linda the Czech Republic model. and then there is the friggin' dude, which is some knob from texas:mad: .

i really need to find a girl from eastern europe. or malaysia.

excuse me, while i go back to being...:blank:

maybe you should send a letter to the producers of the show and see if for the third season a cleveland-wannabe lawyer/dj would be good a good sell . . . tell them that you GUARANTEE higher ratings

ok, someone please help me with this: why do some people always wear the same shit to work? unless you have to wear a uniform i see no need to wear the same shit over and over.

guy in front of my office wore a pair of khakis (which he wears 3 or 4 times a week, btw) and a white dress shirt and brown shoes yesterday. he wore the same combo 2 times las week and he is wearing the same thing again today, except that he added a tie.

sometimes the guy goes buck wild and wears a light blue dress shirt instead of a white one . . .:confused:

my company is kinda weird . . . then there is a girl that always wear grey and black. wtf is up with that? EVERYDAY she wears the same combo. maybe she is a raider fan or something. :mad:

and then there are that clickish group of girls that always look like they got dressed up to go to clubbing or something, i mean i dont mind seeing more of them around the office, but . . . :licker:

ok, enough ranting for today . . .

i'm in a happy mood :D

It's def alot easier to not have to worry about it --- a uniform makes things really easy. so maybe he's just trying to simplify his life.

I notice that even w/ all my clothes (and yes I have a few) - I only end up looking good 2-3 times a week b/c the other days I can't take the time to pair the right combo together ---- I ran out off to work the other day w/ grey pants on and brown shoes! I have literally 7-8 pairs of black shoes and somehow I grabbed the brown ones........WTF. I'm like the walking dead in the morning so you have to cut me some slack.

Although, I do admit I look quite nice today. I have a black cashmere sweater over a fitted dress shirt, w/ my dark gray wool pinstripe Dawson pants from Banana, w/ my black loafers (prada knockoffs)! ;)

**If you haven't discovered the Banana Republic Dawson pants - you must get these they rock - best fitting dress pants on the market and not too expensive either!!!