Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

**If you haven't discovered the Banana Republic Dawson pants - you must get these they rock - best fitting dress pants on the market and not too expensive either!!!

i need to buy some new pants . . .

and i also need to buy some new dress shoes . . .

i think i'll do that on friday.

You only get the tailoring for free if you pay full price, if the pants are on sale the tailoring is like $5 bucks.....either way it's a good deal. My legs have a wacky length so I always try to get my pants hemmed........

**Can we please talk about the clam chowder at Au Bon Pain - so damn good. I want more. :D

It's def alot easier to not have to worry about it --- a uniform makes things really easy. so maybe he's just trying to simplify his life.

I notice that even w/ all my clothes (and yes I have a few) - I only end up looking good 2-3 times a week b/c the other days I can't take the time to pair the right combo together ---- I ran out off to work the other day w/ grey pants on and brown shoes! I have literally 7-8 pairs of black shoes and somehow I grabbed the brown ones........WTF. I'm like the walking dead in the morning so you have to cut me some slack.

i have the same problem. that's why most of my clothes are black/grey and a few select colors that match (i.e. light pink, etc). that way all i have to do is roll out of bed in the morning, grab some clothes without even opening my eyes and they're gauranteed to match. :D

You only get the tailoring for free if you pay full price, if the pants are on sale the tailoring is like $5 bucks.....either way it's a good deal. My legs have a wacky length so I always try to get my pants hemmed........

**Can we please talk about the clam chowder at Au Bon Pain - so damn good. I want more. :D

i had 2 protein bars for lunch, i was to lazy to go anywhere

Originally posted by rockyblue

i have the same problem. that's why most of my clothes are black/grey and a few select colors that match (i.e. light pink, etc). that way all i have to do is roll out of bed in the morning, grab some clothes without even opening my eyes and they're gauranteed to match. :D

oh, so your one of 'those' :shaky:

:tongue:

so i now found out that the guy who sits in front of my desk and wears the same combination of clothes day in and day out is from non othere than the fashion capital of the midwest ~~~> cleveland.

i need to ask him if he knows any of you guys. he doesnt look like a crackhead but he might just be . . . he is applying to law school . . . this is freaky :worry:

btw, happy thanksgiving and stuff.

also, chris fortier & jimmy van m, NYE 2002 @ centrofly, part 2 (there are 3 parts) :eek: :eek: :eek:

real bangin' and gets tribal towards the end. part 3 is your typical prog snoozefest :zzz:

from the GU MB

part 2

01 00:00 cont.^

02 01:27 dark one... "do you want more" female voice

03 08:48 Inkfish - Acting Out (Chris Fortier Mix)

04 15:40 .....

05 22:03 awesome track

06 26:58 known tune.. [but I miss right now..:P]

07 32:11 another dark one.. ... wow so good

08 39:25 Lemon 8 - New York New York (Bedrock Remix)

09 46:55 "you got to danse" female voice..

10 51:44 "i'll be your friend" male voice

11 55:16 Celeda - The Underground (?? Remix) vs. Danny Tenaglia - The Chant

Originally posted by vicman

too much toikey huh?

man, that apple pie was soooo good, who knew costco had a good bakery? :confused:

ugh, i still feel full. i dont even want to eat lunch. :(

and yeah, that pie was delish. and it's at home in my refridgerator. let me know if you want to stop by for a slice or two or three. :)

Originally posted by rockyblue

ugh, i still feel full. i dont even want to eat lunch. :(

and yeah, that pie was delish. and it's at home in my refridgerator. let me know if you want to stop by for a slice or two or three. :)

7:12 pm and i have not eaten anything the entire day !! :eek:

i just DK a couple of mix cd's titled "Underground Sound of Madrid" it's 2 cd's, and i havent really been able to find anything on the compilation other than on amazon where i found somesort of tracklisting but i'm not sure if it's the same one. :blank:

but in any case, i'm midway cd 1, all tribal, all good!! :eek::D:eek::D

definitely music you can listen while working out. :D