Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

Just to let everyone know, it was Headrush's (Amy) B-Day this week! so, happy b-day!:D:party:

woo-hoo!!!

happy birfday Amy!! :D :D :D

thomar should spin a special epic trance and ambient dub set in conmemoration of this special event!!

the vicman was partying it up jackson style last night!! :dj::getdown:

i saw some of the most graphic grinding moves that i have EVER laid my eyes on :eek: :eek: :eek: these kids were real pro's.:moon:

NO is nice though, although it's not all that humid today and i have already consumed my weekley alotment of calories for the week at this morning's brunch.

Originally posted by joeygk

was that you Vic - i got an incomprehensible message on my voicemail this weekend ---- all i heard was "woot-woot," & "party train." :confused:

my message said "someone's gonna wind up pregnant up in here! oh god take me now! talk to you later gina!"

what.gif

how do i make that my outgoing message? hehehe

Vic -- um, I thought ARC was off limits.

So it looks like uncle Joey did again. My "new friend" runs the Spider Club, which is the lounge above Avalon (the two are connected) and it looks like NYE will be sorted out. :D I'm 90% sure I'm down for Sasha & Sander afterhours.....unless I can get a hook-up at Crobar for Calderone. Also a certain Burberry clad dj & his crew have a hotel party in the worx.

So I'm going to Crobar NYC tomorrow night for the grand opening - review to follow. I really wanted to go on Friday for the Scumfrog set but I'm flying to Austin for the weekend ----- 6 Street here I come!!!!!!!!!!

Vic -- um, I thought ARC was off limits.

So it looks like uncle Joey did again. My "new friend" runs the Spider Club, which is the lounge above Avalon (the two are connected) and it looks like NYE will be sorted out. :D I'm 90% sure I'm down for Sasha & Sander afterhours.....unless I can get a hook-up at Crobar for Calderone. Also a certain Burberry clad dj & his crew have a hotel party in the worx.

So I'm going to Crobar NYC tomorrow night for the grand opening - review to follow. I really wanted to go on Friday for the Scumfrog set but I'm flying to Austin for the weekend ----- 6 Street here I come!!!!!!!!!!

what the f*ck are you going to Austin for? what is the deal with Crobar, what do they have in line for NYE? i heard something about "tribal sessions" at Crobar for NYE, but really havent looked into it. is it just calderone,or calderone plus someone else?

regardless of where I go, i'm bringing larry with me. the f*cker will be hanging around for a few days over NYE.

Originally posted by vicman

what the f*ck are you going to Austin for? what is the deal with Crobar, what do they have in line for NYE? i heard something about "tribal sessions" at Crobar for NYE, but really havent looked into it. is it just calderone,or calderone plus someone else?

regardless of where I go, i'm bringing larry with me. the f*cker will be hanging around for a few days over NYE.

Don't even ask about Austin. :rolleyes:

I know Calderone is doing NYE at Crobar - it's supposed to be a rebirth of his 'tribalism' party from ARC. So it could be good. You better keep your eye on Larry though, b/c you know if Thomar's in town the two of them will run off together and when Chris finally re-appears Larry will be long gone. ;):tongue:

Don't even ask about Austin. :rolleyes:

I know Calderone is doing NYE at Crobar - it's supposed to be a rebirth of his 'tribalism' party from ARC. So it could be good. You better keep your eye on Larry though, b/c you know if Thomar's in town the two of them will run off together and when Chris finally re-appears Larry will be long gone. ;):tongue:

i will lay the smackdown on thomar if he attempts to take larry away from me. . . <~~~ that did not sound right

Originally posted by vicman

i will lay the smackdown on thomar if he attempts to take larry away from me. . . <~~~ that did not sound right

i never knew your feelings were so strong. from now on i'm completely out of the situation and you two can be together . . . alone.