Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by rockyblue

i want a updates throughout the evening . hourly reports on all the debauchery in NYC. ;)

to be sincere, i think NYE will get so bad that i will be calling people up who i havent talked to in years.

when i get back to dc i'm changing cell phones, a couple of questions if anyone knows: does Sprint have text messaging? can i text message from a Sprint phone to a phone on another carrier?

Originally posted by vicman

to be sincere, i think NYE will get so bad that i will be calling people up who i havent talked to in years.

when i get back to dc i'm changing cell phones, a couple of questions if anyone knows: does Sprint have text messaging? can i text message from a Sprint phone to a phone on another carrier?

ans: sprint does have text messaging but you have to have the vision plan (and a vision phone). vision costs $15 on top of your normal bill, but you can get it for free for the first 2 months. i use it all the time. i know that you can text other people, but i'm not sure what carriers it will adapt to.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to Attend NYU

2 hours, 14 minutes ago Add Entertainment - AP to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK - Twin teen actresses Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen can stop checking their mailbox for college acceptances. New York University has invited them to join the class of 2008, People magazine reports in its Dec. 29 issue.

AP Photo

"Like every other senior, they had been sweating out their acceptance and they are absolutely thrilled," their representative, Michael Pagnotta, is quoted as saying. "They have always taken academics very seriously. This is a major achievement for them."

The magazine says the twins will be enrolled next fall at the Gallatin School of Individualized Study, a college within NYU that allows students to tailor their own curriculums.

Their new movie, "New York Minute," will be released next year.

Mary-Kate and Ashley, now 17, alternated the role of Michelle Tanner on the ABC sitcom "Full House," which ran from 1987-1995.

Originally posted by thomar

vic- when are you getting in? i might not make there until tues. morning/afternoon. my travel plans are messed. however, i probably be there until saturday. i need to get this all sorted, and soon!

that actually worx out betta fo me -- I'll just take Friday off - and we'll just stay out Wed thru Saturday......LARRY I LOVE YOU! :D

my new thing last evening was putting accapellas over tracks. i just kept looping through wink's "freak" before i played the actual track. i only wish there were people there to appreciate it:( .

u gotta get the hell outta there.

btw, i cant believe i'm so happy to be home again. :D

u gotta get the hell outta there.

btw, i cant believe i'm so happy to be home again. :D

glad you finally made it home. :)

you missed as great night at Buzz last night. Edan and RITM both had great sets. :aright:

i leave for Cali tomorrow, though, so i probably won't see you until next year. :(

Originally posted by rockyblue

glad you finally made it home. :)

you missed as great night at Buzz last night. Edan and RITM both had great sets. :aright:

i leave for Cali tomorrow, though, so i probably won't see you until next year. :(

arent you back next week? on the 27th? i'll be here.

well have a great trip and enjoy Cali. :D

so hernan cattaneo is gunna be in dc the last friday in january. probably means he'll be up on your side of the tracks gk around those days as well. been wanting to see him for the longest time, unfortunately they tend to book the incorrect perfecto dj more often than necessary here in dc.

so hernan cattaneo is gunna be in dc the last friday in january. probably means he'll be up on your side of the tracks gk around those days as well. been wanting to see him for the longest time, unfortunately they tend to book the incorrect perfecto dj more often than necessary here in dc.

hernan is really good. i saw him at turnmills and then 2x at amnesia (cream) in ibiza. he's the business. nice bloke too. (yeah GK, yeah.):tongue:

hernan is really good. i saw him at turnmills and then 2x at amnesia (cream) in ibiza. he's the business. nice bloke too. (yeah GK, yeah.):tongue:

Tunrmills >>> Whatever, Mr. I'm too sick to go to the 'Gallery'

London - Summer 2001

8pm - Friday

Thomar: I have the clap, I'm staying in tonight, whatever you do promise me you won't go to the Gallery.

GK: I promise I will not go to the Gallery!

12pm - Saturday

Thomar: So what'cha do last night?

GK: I went to the Gallery.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

isn't afterall NYE about spending time w/ friends and not paying hyper-inflated fees to overrated DJ's w/ a bag of Prog records? :hat:

no. nye is for 'avin' it w/ complete strangers from n.z. & oz! (or w/ sasha:tongue: )

i guess we'll be seeing each other at about 10 on the 1st then?