Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

:eek: :eek:

one day i'll have 2,500 to spend on 1 night and not think twice about it . . . either that or i'll just have to hang out with thomar when he becomes a world famous dj and he's in action at avalon in NYC for NYE or anywhere else for that matter . . .

thomar, arent you going to be staying in NY almost the entire week? :confused:

yup. i get in tomorrow morning and leave sat. at 6. have you sorted out when you are going to leave?

Originally posted by thomar

yup. i get in tomorrow morning and leave sat. at 6. have you sorted out when you are going to leave?

some time in the morning on wednesday so that means i'll be there between 12 and 3 more or less . . . gotta pay a quickie visit to the motor vehicle admin. before i set sail.

so where is the pre-party on Wednesday? Thomar, werent you going to spin your epic trance some place before the festivities began?

that plan has been nixed.

i'm home today w/ a wicked case of the stomach flu....isn't pretty gentleman. I have to work until 5pm on Tues & Wed -----> so you boys sort things out. i'm going to bed now, i feel like i'm gonna die. :( :(

Originally posted by joeygk

i'm home today w/ a wicked case of the stomach flu....isn't pretty gentleman. I have to work until 5pm on Tues & Wed -----> so you boys sort things out. i'm going to bed now, i feel like i'm gonna die. :( :(

feel better there buddy!:isok: it's a good thing you already bought your new duds for nye. vic, we better bring our A-game b/c GK is gonna look :hat: .

vic, gimme a call on your way up and we'll sort something out as far as meeting up if GK man is not back at his crib-o yet. i'll also go to satellite tomorrow and scoop da tickets.

get better gk. have some soup and vic's vaporub (no pun intended) works wonders to get your breathing going and decongest all the stuff in there.

get better gk. have some soup and vic's vaporub (no pun intended) works wonders to get your breathing going and decongest all the stuff in there.

only problem w/ that is he has the stomach flu! i guess you could try the vics on your tummy!:vomit3:

so where is the pre-party on Wednesday? Thomar, werent you going to spin your epic trance some place before the festivities began?

it was nixed by GK. he sent his ministry of sound "trance anthems" CDs to the guy and completely undermined my booking!

so, i found out that a certain email buddy of the gk-mans/ a girl that i used to date is going to be in nyc on weds as well. i, of course, had no prior knowledge of it. it's a little suspicious if you ask me:shaky:

i'm on the tickets asap!

a thomar three-some!! :eek: :eek:

:3some:

now he just needs to find a drunk 18 yo girl at avalon to get his groove on for the night!

it was nixed by GK. he sent his ministry of sound "trance anthems" CDs to the guy and completely undermined my booking!

i'm tellin' you thomar, you need to start wearing tight t-shirts like tiesto so you'd get more bookings, that's the way to go these days . . . :dj:

i'm tellin' you thomar, you need to start wearing tight t-shirts like tiesto so you'd get more bookings, that's the way to go these days . . . :dj:

whadda ya mean "start" - underneath his FUBU & Roca-wear is clothing tailor made for a night out at the Roxy! :tongue::cool::laugh:

So i'm watching Oprah (listen, i'm bored) & she's interviewing Paris Hilton and Paris was talking about what she learned doing her Reality Series....and she made some comment about making $40 dollars a day working at McDonalds.....she said "it's ridiculous, you would have to work for an entire week just to afford lunch at the Ivy in LA" ---

:rolleyes::blown:

So i'm watching Oprah (listen, i'm bored) & she's interviewing Paris Hilton and Paris was talking about what she learned doing her Reality Series....and she made some comment about making $40 dollars a day working at McDonalds.....she said "it's ridiculous, you would have to work for an entire week just to afford lunch at the Ivy in LA" ---

sure hope she appreciates all the minimum wage working people that are employed by Hilton . . .although i doubt that she does.

just when you think you know the man, he pulls a fast one by you . . .

whoo, i just got back from the store. i heard that gk got his nye outfit, so i ran and got mine. it's from a designer label, "Body Armor." i must protect this house!

god, what a bitch.

whoo, i just got back from the store. i heard that gk got his nye outfit, so i ran and got mine. it's from a designer label, "Body Armor." i must protect this house!

gee, i feel so left out. the two of you are going to be in brand-new designer threads for NYE . . . maybe I can run over to k-mart or walmart tonight after work and get my outfit. rasta.gif