Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

*btw - thomar & larry up in a club together just doesn't work out - it ends up a big ole mess.

Yes - thomar's pants made funny noises, and he made me go to the shadiest bar eva on Friday night, I almost got mugged trying to find the place. :laugh:

Gina our timing sucks -- it looks like I might be going to Austin this weekend ---- just missed ya.' :( :(

GK back in Austin:shaky: :3some::shaky:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Vic - I'm just giving you & gk a hard time. I don't even hang out with Larry! :tongue:

Thomar SHOULD move to DC! Definitely before I move somewhere else.

1. werd.

2. we should start a petition to have thomar move to DC.

3. where are you going? :shaky:

Magazine Names Honolulu the Fittest City

Mon Jan 5,12:52 PM ET Add Health - AP to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK - A new survey by Men's Fitness magazine shows Honolulu is the fittest city in the country for the second straight year, followed by San Francisco and Virginia Beach, Va.

In Yahoo! Health

Chronic Heartburn

Need Relief?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More from Yahoo! Health:

• Check Your Symptoms

• How Is It Diagnosed?

• Available Treatments

The fitness magazine rated the nation's 50 largest cities using 14 criteria, including the number of health clubs and sporting goods stores per 100,000 people; fruit and vegetable consumption; commute times; and the number of public basketball and tennis courts, golf courses and swimming pools per capita.

Denver; Colorado Springs, Colo.; Seattle; Boston; Portland, Ore.; Tucson, Ariz.; and Sacramento, Calif., rounded out the top 10 list. The magazine will hit newsstands on Tuesday.

This is the fourth consecutive year Virginia Beach has been placed among the top 10 fittest cities. "I think it shows that Virginia Beach has multiple opportunities for recreation and that people are taking advantage of it," said recreationist and City Councilman Jim Reeve. "We're getting off the couch. Good!"

The magazine also named Detroit as the fattest city, kicking Houston from its three-year reign in the top spot. The scales tipped Detroit's way because of a jump in television viewing, cold climate, poor air quality, and inadequate access to health care, the magazine said.

Houston officials were pleased, although the sixth annual survey made it clear their city still could stand to lose more than a few pounds.

"We were just ecstatic to not be the fattest city," said Lee Labrada, a former Mr. Universe, who was named Houston's first fitness czar in 2002.

Told of Detroit's designation, Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick ventured an explanation.

"Our city is the automotive capital of the world," he told television station WXYZ. "The culture here is you walk out of your house, you get in your car or you take a bus and you go where you're going."

Texas had five of the 10 fattest cities, including Dallas, San Antonio, Fort Worth and Arlington. Others in the top 10 were Chicago, Philadelphia, Cleveland and Columbus.

Originally posted by thomar

so Anja, (extremely hot australian girl) is staying w/ Damien and i believe was out w/ him at the after party on nyd.

i'm a real fucking idiot.

i'm doing it, i'm heading back to nyc!

back to work.

nylon raver pants that make funny noises + thomar living in clevo = a big turn off for the extremely hot australian girl

give Damien a call and see what is the deal, i volunteer to go up to NY and put in a good word for you with Anja. :D

Originally posted by vicman

nylon raver pants that make funny noises + thomar living in clevo = a big turn off for the extremely hot australian girl

give Damien a call and see what is the deal, i volunteer to go up to NY and put in a good word for you with Anja. :D

I'm only doing this b/c I'm a good friend, but I will go find Anja and make out w/ her to find out if she's a good kisser. Don't worry Thomar - I got your back! ;):D