Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm only doing this b/c I'm a good friend, but I will go find Anja and make out w/ her to find out if she's a good kisser. Don't worry Thomar - I got your back! ;):D

boy, you two are the best friends i wish i never had introduced my other friends to! i have a bit of a feeling that i should have never floated her name out there :( .

so, i'm def. coming back to nyc. gk, let's get this together.

today's tune - IIO "Smooth" (Porter rmx.) = TUNE!!!!!

Originally posted by thomar

boy, you two are the best friends i wish i never had introduced my other friends to! i have a bit of a feeling that i should have never floated her name out there :( .

so, i'm def. coming back to nyc. gk, let's get this together.

today's tune - IIO "Smooth" (Porter rmx.) = TUNE!!!!!

dont worry thomar, we'll be here supporting you all the way!! tell her that you have decks, that should impress her.

btw, australia used to be a penal colony. stick with me thomar and you can get places with the extremely hot australian girl.

ATTN: Topher -- that weekend you wanna come back to NYC- Frankie Knuckles & Adam X are @Tronic Treatment -------> :cool:

check out when tiesto is going to be there, thomar wont want to miss the chance to wear out one of his tight shirts . . .

ATTN: Topher -- that weekend you wanna come back to NYC- Frankie Knuckles & Adam X are @Tronic Treatment -------> :cool:

i thought that was on a monday:confused: and ADAM X? is frankie bones gonna be there too:laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i had a bowl of special k, the cereal. thought i'd specify :laugh:

yeah . . . suuuuuuuuuurrrrreeee . . . :shaky:

:tongue:

btw, i also got the new snickers marathon bar. it's so tasty but has the nutrition of a balance bar.

That is so funny - i was just looking at the pics in the party review section on Xpander yesterday ---- he looks bad, real bad ----- poor Danny.

So in happier news --- it looks like Crobar NY is going Tribal >>>

01.16.04: Murk - Oscar G & Ralph Falcon

01.30.04: Tom Stephan - Superchumbo

me so happy - callin' all Leadheads, it's time to bang the bassline!

:party::dj::party: :party:

oh god he looks bad. he should take a 3-4 month break from touring and "partying" just to get back into shape. i wonder how many times he perfomed during last year? i recall a couple of years ago anthony pappa was all over the place with over 200 shows in 1 year.