Tuesday March 9th 2004

112 Crew

BILL PATRICK

DENNIS RODGERS

MATT LICATA

and hopefully TOM AMOROSO

B.E.D. - 929 Washington Avenue, South Beach

NO COVER!!!!

get some in BED...come clean, leave dirty!

i'm not going.

ummm . . .no. i wonder when will we start seeing some of the epic line ups. :confused:

Originally posted by joeygk

b/c you're a pussy ass poser & punkin' out on WMC 04' :lame:

alright i deserve that. however, i do have familial obligations, a move to new york, and my role "big pimpin'" to tend to. i would also like to go snowboarding this year (which probably won't happen:( :( :( ).

whatever though, i wouldn't want to go w/ you as you go home at 5 in the morning! i don't even have my party pants on by then! we are on just two different schedules.

GK = Light weight!

5 in the morning -- are you kidding -- I would never even make it that long --- I'm over it --- my partying window is from 11pm - 4am and then it's time for me to cash out! I'll stay up, maybe chill at an afta party loungin', but my days of staying out dancin' in a club till 11am are long over.

I'm 90% sure I'm not going to WMC this year either - so we'll just have to do the closing parties in Ibiza to compensate! ;):D :D *Don't stop, get it, get it!

Originally posted by thomar

me in ibiza, round 2 = :blown:

whateva you never even reached your full party potential last time b/c you were w/ the Jer-dawg -- he can't hang & you know it ("my back hurts, boo-hoo-hoo")!

Round 2 will be the real test. :tongue::D:cool:

Originally posted by joeygk

whateva you never even reached your full party potential last time b/c you were w/ the Jer-dawg -- he can't hang & you know it ("my back hurts, boo-hoo-hoo")!

Round 2 will be the real test. :tongue::D:cool:

that is the most truthful thing i've ever heard you say on this board!

that is the most truthful thing i've ever heard you say on this board!

Excuse me, sir. Are you implying that I, Josef Georges St. Kellog, who was rasied at the Villa Serbelloni at Lake Como Italy and spent my youth sailing the Mediterranean aboard my family sea liner and educated as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford would ever tell a lie......hmmpf, I scoff at the notion. My words ring clear as a bastion of truth.

Dear thomar & gk:

I will not accept that you will not be going to the WMC this year for several reasons:

1. thomar - I've only partied w/ you at Home & Five in this lame ass town I call home. This is unacceptable.

2. gk - I can't imagine you are older than me so suck it up and be a man. You will hang out passed 5 am when I'm around if I have to drag your lifeless body around the clubs with me.

3. I haven't seen the shiny raver pants and I feel that I can't die until I do.

4. I was hoping for some spooning action and Vic insists on eating chex mix all the time and it gets in my hair.

5. You have to help me find ms. festoon.

6. I was expecting random phone calls from parties that I wasn't attending informing me that I was missing the best party EVER and I need to get my tiny ass over to where you are.

7. A trip to Miami w/o driving down the wrong side of the road just wouldn't be the same.

8. Rockyblue is a WMC virgin and might be a little too much woman for me. I need your help breakin' her in ;)

So I hope you will reconsider.

Sincerely,

TinyB

to answer point 5, ms. festoon is doing fine and dandy. i'm meeting up with her at some point over the upcoming weekend. she's been busy with work & study.

on point 4, tiny, you better bring extra extra shampoo and conditioner, because i'll be consuming plenty of chex mix. :eek::D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

1. thomar - I've only partied w/ you at Home & Five in this lame ass town I call home. This is unacceptable.

i guess we won't be including the time at Space last year:confused: thanks again for the chapstick!

oh damn! I forgot about that! What's funny is that i was totally sober that night. Well that doesn't count, 'cause I don't remember it :rolleyes:

that was the same night i had the misfortune of meeting thomar. gk and his sketchy friends :smile2:

although he claims he was at Sasha/Zabiela night at Buzz.

Originally posted by vicman

that was the same night i had the misfortune of meeting thomar. gk and his sketchy friends :smile2:

Yeah apparently I met thomar & ms. festoon that night at Space. It was the Balance Promote night, right? I don't remember though.

As for my memory of Sasha/Zabiela at Buzz - that's even cloudier :drunk:

Yeah apparently I met thomar & ms. festoon that night at Space. It was the Balance Promote night, right? I don't remember though.

As for my memory of Sasha/Zabiela at Buzz - that's even cloudier :drunk:

yeah, the 4 of us got there at the same time. gk started to run laps as soon as we got there while the 3 of headed to the side room where we saw you w/ Sara2214 . . . or did we ? . . . :shaky:

yeah, the 4 of us got there at the same time. gk started to run laps as soon as we got there while the 3 of headed to the side room where we saw you w/ Sara2214 . . . or did we ? . . . :shaky:

lol, Sara was there that night. I met Annie for the first time that night too. I bet you don't remember her being there :tongue:

ya, i also met you at Howells in 2002 for GK's b-day. d.c. sure doesn't produce people w/ good memories. luckily i have the waters of cleveland to keep me sharp:hat:

I just realized you were talking about that night at Space and not Buzz lol. I met Annie at Buzz.

lol, Sara was there that night. I met Annie for the first time that night too. I bet you don't remember her being there :tongue:

was Annie in the side room as well? i remember seeing her on the roof top later that morning . . . wiat, what are you talking about? Space of Buzz? :confused:

ya, i also met you at Howells in 2002 for GK's b-day. d.c. sure doesn't produce people w/ good memories. luckily i have the waters of cleveland to keep me sharp:hat:

i remember meeting a "friend" of gk that night, but i thought it was his buddy from b'more whom i had met a couple of times before. yeah the guy with a gazillion tattoos.