Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic - that was Eric from B'more - but don't worry everyone is always getting Chris & Eric mixed up ---------------

yeah. i thought he was the one you re-introduced me to at howells @ arc on that night and not thomar.

Vic - that was Eric from B'more - but don't worry everyone is always getting Chris & Eric mixed up ---------------

totally. that is a common mistake. i'm thinking about getting some MORE ink this weekend. then i'll look :hat: , just like eazy-eric.

to clarify:

Eric - tattoo'd friend from B'tmore

Thomar - poser friend from Clevo

Thomar & Eric were both present at the Sasha & Burridge show @Buzz (when I first met Vicman) December 2001 -

Eric & Thomar were both at Danny Howells @Vinyl - may 2002

Eric & Thomar were both at Sasha & Zabiela @Buzz - aug 2002

So Vic being the crackhead that he is - assumed I only had one friend even though he met two seperate people on 3 different occassions ---- thereby morphing my two friends into the same person - and assuming he only met Eric even though he had in fact met Thomar as well.

Don't worry Vic - I get em' confused all the time too.

to clarify:

Eric - tattoo'd friend from B'tmore

Thomar - poser friend from Clevo

Thomar & Eric were both present at the Sasha & Burridge show @Buzz (when I first met Vicman) December 2001 -

Eric & Thomar were both at Danny Howells @Vinyl - may 2002

Eric & Thomar were both at Sasha & Zabiela @Buzz - aug 2002

So Vic being the crackhead that he is - assumed I only had one friend even though he met two seperate people on 3 different occassions ---- thereby morphing my two friends into the same person - and assuming he only met Eric even though he had in fact met Thomar as well.

Don't worry Vic - I get em' confused all the time too.

oohhhhhhhh, OK, i see :idea:

wait, where do sara and annie come in? :confused:

Originally posted by rockyblue

oohhhhhhhh, OK, i see :idea:

wait, where do sara and annie come in? :confused:

the first time I met thomar & ms. festoon at space (allegedly!), Sara was with me. At Buzz for Sasha & Zabiela a night that Joey & Thomar attended, Sara & Annie were with me. I remember seeing Joey that night but I know I didn't meet Chris or Eric that night. I have no idea who Eric is except from the description Joey gave :confused:

:)

Originally posted by headrushmusic

wait a minute...

thomar was at danny howells in may 2002 in nyc???

99% sure dave and i were there

or was that howells/tenaglia arc opening.

i don't remember anymore

:shaky:

i was at the howells/tenaglia arc opening and so was vicman *insert twilight zone theme music here*

:shaky:

Originally posted by vicman

this is serioulsy starting to freak me out. could it be that we were all at the same place at the same time but never met each other :worry:

it either freaks me out or seriously makes me LOL :laugh:

that was a crazy night b/c at one point thomar & I had so much chemical refreshment that we thought it would be a good idea to hide behind a sub-woofer b/c we didn't want to go home! :spin: :spin:

that was a crazy night b/c at one point thomar & I had so much chemical refreshment that we thought it would be a good idea to hide behind a sub-woofer b/c we didn't want to go home! :spin: :spin:

no, we didn't want YOU to go home! once again your friends were light weights and dragged you out of there. that left me as the last man standing at close (9:15) by myself trying to get picked up by some shady irish couple:aaah:

i wonder if mr. penton knew that his lone visit to cleveland would unite so many people in such an odd, odd way!

Originally posted by thomar

no, we didn't want YOU to go home! once again your friends were light weights and dragged you out of there. that left me as the last man standing at close (9:15) by myself trying to get picked up by some shady irish couple:aaah:

i wonder if mr. penton knew that his lone visit to cleveland would unite so many people in such an odd, odd way!

you losse some and you win some thomar. getting hammered at Centro Fly last year got you picked up by some weird australians which led to your torrid love affair/fixation with the extremely hot australian chick.

Originally posted by vicman

you losse some and you win some thomar. getting hammered at Centro Fly last year got you picked up by some weird australians which led to your torrid love affair/fixation with the extremely hot australian chick.

no truer words have ever been said.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

the first time I met thomar & ms. festoon at space (allegedly!), Sara was with me. At Buzz for Sasha & Zabiela a night that Joey & Thomar attended, Sara & Annie were with me. I remember seeing Joey that night but I know I didn't meet Chris or Eric that night. I have no idea who Eric is except from the description Joey gave :confused:

:)

gotcha. :aright: