Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So GWBush wants to increase NASA's funding by 1 billion dollars to put a man on Mars.......I'm all for scientific advancement and all......but seriously I think the money could be much better spent at home >>>> AIDS, drug treatment centers, student financial aid, healthcare, Prada shoes for JoeyGK, etc.

I mean come'on! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

i'll race you to 30,000 :eek:

lol youre on... whats the rules???

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

dear dgmodel -

i think i have to turn off my sigs now.

thanks! :tongue:

Sincerely,

tinyb

lol... its a spoof on naughtybabes sigs... have you ever seen them??? shes posted on this thread few times so you mightve...

Originally posted by thomar

first off, it'll be way more than $1 bill. 2nd, at least it's not SDI/star wars/defense shield/whatever they call it these days.

Tru dat. I might also be even a lil' inclined to let him have the money if he already didn't ask for 87 Billion dollars to finance his little snafu in the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if Jesse Ventura & Melanie Griffith are running against Bush on the Democratic ticket - I'm not voting for Bush! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by joeygk

Tru dat. I might also be even a lil' inclined to let him have the money if he already didn't ask for 87 Billion dollars to finance his little snafu in the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if Jesse Ventura & Melanie Griffith are running against Bush on the Democratic ticket - I'm not voting for Bush! :mad: :mad:

well since i cant vote . . .umm .. . well become a ballot stuffer and stuff some in for me. vote straight democrat. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol youre on... whats the rules???

lol... its a spoof on naughtybabes sigs... have you ever seen them??? shes posted on this thread few times so you mightve...

there are no rules, it's a royal rumble . . .

i saw the drunk pics on the "bump & . . ." board. :eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

c'mon now... has to be rules at least one... full sentences... anything short of that doesnt count... cant sit on a test thread with :) or LOL all day~!

drunk pics: LMAO... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some beauties on there huh... lol

LOL <~~~ i guess this would not count towards the 30,000? :confused:

dg, you really think either of us is really going to go back and go through 30,000 posts counting how many times we posted only smiley's or "lol," "lmao," "j/k" . . . :confused:

ok, i guess a good rule would be that we arent "posting" to ourselves at any point in time.

what was the deal with pouring hot wax on your toungue? :confused:

LOL <~~~ i guess this would not count towards the 30,000? :confused:

dg, you really think either of us is really going to go back and go through 30,000 posts counting how many times we posted only smiley's or "lol," "lmao," "j/k" . . . :confused:

vic - if you exclude those posts from your post count that would leave you with about 10 :laugh:

my day @ work: so i finished my motion that i was working on and am now waiting for the clients to finish reading it. i also realized just how dense the county prosecutors are and found out that the appellate oral argument i won is getting appealed to the OH S. Ct. i'm headed to the big house baby!

what was the deal with pouring hot wax on your toungue? :confused:

sometimes i do foolish things for a laugh...

Originally posted by rockyblue

seriously, dg. i saw that and flinched. did you lose any tastebuds?:confused:

absolutely not... i do lots of stupid shit for no apparent reason... listen its all for fun... did you hear about the "vinyl/walker" incident???

Originally posted by joeygk

Marko is a supa-freak! :laugh:

more than you know giggalow...

a while back, dt and dh were at vinyl... so before hand a group of us went to abaya, then antarctica then vinyl... however i had a few in me and a found a walker along the way... so for the remainder of the night i proceeded to be a cripple and was falling on almost every street corner, draggin one leg drooling... etc... having various cp members pick me up lean up on things (on purpose of course i wasnt that drunk lol) finally i managed to drag my bum leg and walker up to vinyl, speak in a handicapped accent/voice and am let in, no lines, comped, VIP... but before entering i fall down on the lil stairs having ppl help me up and shit, and then i EVEN HAVE THE WALKER CHECKED at the coat check~! LMAO... they give me a ticket and all... and then dragged off by Ghhhhhost (cp cronie) and once im in the mix resume my normal dg game face lol... a plan well executed and a mission accomplished... whatever its prolly not as funny as it was then and there but you could picture it.. (at least i hope...)