Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by dgmodel

a while back, dt and dh were at vinyl... so before hand a group of us went to abaya, then antarctica then vinyl... however i had a few in me and a found a walker along the way... so for the remainder of the night i proceeded to be a cripple and was falling on almost every street corner, draggin one leg drooling... etc... having various cp members pick me up lean up on things (on purpose of course i wasnt that drunk lol) finally i managed to drag my bum leg and walker up to vinyl, speak in a handicapped accent/voice and am let in, no lines, comped, VIP... but before entering i fall down on the lil stairs having ppl help me up and shit, and then i EVEN HAVE THE WALKER CHECKED at the coat check~! LMAO... they give me a ticket and all... and then dragged off by Ghhhhhost (cp cronie) and once im in the mix resume my normal dg game face lol... a plan well executed and a mission accomplished... whatever its prolly not as funny as it was then and there but you could picture it.. (at least i hope...)

:rofl:

yeah, i can picture it. especially the look on the face of the person working the coat check! :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

a while back, dt and dh were at vinyl... so before hand a group of us went to abaya, then antarctica then vinyl... however i had a few in me and a found a walker along the way... so for the remainder of the night i proceeded to be a cripple and was falling on almost every street corner, draggin one leg drooling... etc... having various cp members pick me up lean up on things (on purpose of course i wasnt that drunk lol) finally i managed to drag my bum leg and walker up to vinyl, speak in a handicapped accent/voice and am let in, no lines, comped, VIP... but before entering i fall down on the lil stairs having ppl help me up and shit, and then i EVEN HAVE THE WALKER CHECKED at the coat check~! LMAO... they give me a ticket and all... and then dragged off by Ghhhhhost (cp cronie) and once im in the mix resume my normal dg game face lol... a plan well executed and a mission accomplished... whatever its prolly not as funny as it was then and there but you could picture it.. (at least i hope...)

i must admit, that is a rather brilliant blag.

thank you thank you... see, when youre this ugly you gotta get the girls to talk to you some how you know.. so making a girl laugh seems to be the best ice breaker... theres prolly millions of these stories but its like one of those thing where you have to be there for them to really be funny... we should all chill some time... thomas penton meet up or something lol...

dg, you were able to maneuver a walker through THAT mob scene/line/crowd outside Vinyl that night ?? :splat::(:rolleyes::shaky:

Penton meetup at the Conference?? :smoke: I'll be sure to send him a link to this thread before he tags along to meet y'all. :laugh2:

Hey Thomar...got your message...thanks! Been trying to write you back but e-mail's been on the fritz since we added the new domain...

Originally posted by headrushmusic

dg, you were able to maneuver a walker through THAT mob scene/line/crowd outside Vinyl that night ?? :splat::(:rolleyes::shaky:

believe it or not the line/crowd was mainly on the rightside of the pavement, against the walls of vinyl... once the bouncers saw me coming close and realised i was headed there they cleared out everyone... looked like a g'damn crippled puff daddy coming through... lol, they rushed me in and as they proceeded to do so thats when i decided to starttle them and fall on the stairs... and then they just rushed me in and you know the rest... listen believe it or not, but theres like 20 ppl on cp that were with me who witnessed it... so...

Originally posted by headrushmusic

Penton meetup at the Conference?? :smoke: I'll be sure to send him a link to this thread before he tags along to meet y'all. :laugh2:

woo hoo! :laugh:

dg - brilliant!

so yeah, it was suppose to snow here in DC last night/this morning. they were calling for a mere 1 -3 inches of snow so of course everyone was in a state of panic. :rolleyes: um, yeah... there's no snow... i didn't even see a flurry. who do i call about this? :mad:

Thomas Penton meet-up --- awwe shucks now I have to go to WMC --- let me go check jetblue! :D

So we have snow here in NYC -- it's really not that bad -- I didn't think it was that cold this morning either but there was no wind -- once the wind picks up I'd imagine it'll be brutal. Tell me again why I left Miami --- I hate the cold --- I need some 3-ply Gortex.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let's play "The JoeyGK Celebrity Sighting Game"

Guess which blonde female celebrity I saw last night while enjoying a Martini at the Hudson Hotel?

*you can ask 5 questions to narrow the field - winner gets to hang out w/ me at a Nightclub sometime in the future.

Originally posted by joeygk

Thomas Penton meet-up --- awwe shucks now I have to go to WMC --- let me go check jetblue! :D

So we have snow here in NYC -- it's really not that bad -- I didn't think it was that cold this morning either but there was no wind -- once the wind picks up I'd imagine it'll be brutal. Tell me again why I left Miami --- I hate the cold --- I need some 3-ply Gortex.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let's play "The JoeyGK Celebrity Sighting Game"

Guess which blonde female celebrity I saw last night while enjoying a Martini at the Hudson Hotel?

*you can ask 5 questions to narrow the field - winner gets to hang out w/ me at a Nightclub sometime in the future.

why would you want to subject anyone to that sort of torture? :tongue: