Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

it's lunch time. i'm trying to decide what to get. :mad:

I'm getting a chicken burrito from the Mexican restaurant down the street that is run by this lil' Korean family ---- -- whateva, I don't ask questions -- it's damn good for $3.75 is all I know!

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm getting a chicken burrito from the Mexican restaurant down the street that is run by this lil' Korean family ---- -- whateva, I don't ask questions -- it's damn good for $3.75 is all I know!

i observed that phonomenon when i lived there. typically the people running and cooking in mexican restaurants are asian, and the people that work in the asian restaurants are hispanic, increasingly mexican. we're taking over NYC gk, so get prepared, soon it will be nothing more than tex-mex in all of the clubs up there . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blank:

i got a turkey breast and harvati cheese sandwich from the nearest joint to my office.

fyi-the turkey is originally from mexico. <~~~ vicman's wisdom of the day :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

it tasted good with peanut butter on it! :D

thomar's following the new Cleveland Diet, which consists of only eating sauerkraut, hot dogs, beer and mustard. it's strict, gruelling but he swears by it. he's put on 25lbs from the last time you saw him at 5 to the time I saw him on NYE.

thomar's trying to get buff for the ladies willow.gif

Originally posted by vicman

thomar's following the new Cleveland Diet, which consists of only eating sauerkraut, hot dogs, beer and mustard. it's strict, gruelling but he swears by it. he's put on 25lbs from the last time you saw him at 5 to the time I saw him on NYE.

thomar's trying to get buff for the ladies willow.gif

pass the horseradish!:spam:

The Cleveland diet ---- too funny!

Chris is the king of weight change --- I swear to god he'll gain 15 pounds - then drop 25 - gain 25 - then drop 20 ----> I think he gets bored and then gains weight just so he can diet and have something to do ----- I'm serious if you don't believe me visit him and then go visit him again in two months (it's like WTF) -- I'm convinced he must have two seperate sets of clothes --- well two sets on top of the supa-secret-special-shiney-swooshy-raver outfits!

1. Rage Against the Machine “Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium†(Sony)

2. IIO “Smooth†(Steve Porter Rmx.) (CDR)

3. Infusion “Girls Can Be Cruel†(Audio Therapy Promo)

4. John Creamer & Stephan K “I Wish You Were Here†(Lexicon Ave. Rmx.) (CDR)

5. Josh Wink “Fill Me With Acid†(Ovum Promo)

6. Kylie Minogue “Slow†(Chemical Brothers Rmx.) (CDR)

7. Transformer 2 “Just Can’t Get Enough†(Infusion Rmx.) (CDR)

8. Jamie Steven “The Night Before†(Looq Promo)

9. King Unique “Music Please†(Junior)

10. Ebon vs. Astroglyde “Hide The Mask†(Ebon Mix) (CDR)

11. Jamie Anderson “Annihilator†(CDR)

12. Robin Thieves “The Spell/Air Rage†(Bambossa)

13. Steve Porter & C. Reavey “Oyster Crackers†(Fade)

14. Pig & Dan “Nightlife†(CDR)

15. Funk D’Void “Emotional Content†(Soma)

yes, i live in cleveland, and therefore i am obese. now if i could just find the pics of GK after he finished taking the bar. . .

The Cleveland Diet has nothing to do with hot dogs and sauerkraut and has everything to do with the fact that there is zero public transportation, zero opportunity to walk anywhere, and a totally inhospitable climate! Add a desk job, no physical labor...a gym at work that won't stay open past 7pm and is closed on weekends ... I hate it here for that reason and miss my sexy Miami days like you don't even know... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...I'd give anything for a run and swim on the beach again (hence part of the inspiration for the name of the record label, Toes in the Sand)

Hey Thomar...did you send the chart via e-mail? Still working with it...

Anyone have Monday off for MLK day?

The only thing that can keep you thin in Clevo is frequent trips to Aunt Lou-Lou's! ;)

So where is Thomar getting all those CDRs from...... :shaky:

I downloaded like every single version of that Kylie Minogue 'Slow' track & I didn't like any of them ---- she had some killer remixes off her last album, not so sure about this one.

I HAVE OFF FOR MLK --- YIPPIE --- I'M DEF GOING OUT ON SUNDAY NIGHT --- I JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE?