Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Joey - do not fight your inner rockstar ;)

you can take joey out of the rockstar scene, but you can't take the rockstar out of gk.

i'm willing to bet that we will be minding our own business in miami and all of a sudden gk will show up running all over the place when we least expect it. :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

you can take joey out of the rockstar scene, but you can't take the rockstar out of gk.

i'm willing to bet that we will be minding our own business in miami and all of a sudden gk will show up running all over the place when we least expect it. :tongue:

or driving down the wrong side of the road! :tongue:

I found airfare to Miami for like $200 dollars and I have a free place to stay..............so you never know.

*I must say - the three day weekend makes going out and partying so much easier. I really must look into finding only 4 days a week employment.

I know I will get daily taunts from the Vicman once he finds out about all the tribally tribal hotel parties & slammin' techno pool-side affairs.

If I go this year NO BIG CLUBS for the GKman, I've been through this too many times - there are way too many cool smaller parties for me to deal w/ the nonsense/BS of Space/Crobar/Mansion/Maze, etc. (seriuosly look how annoyed I got on NYE -- I don't deal well w/ lines, crowds & such)

*Tiny if I rent a scooder will you ride around w/ me while I go the wrong way on one-way streets?!?! :D

Originally posted by joeygk

*Tiny if I rent a scooder will you ride around w/ me while I go the wrong way on one-way streets?!?! :D

ask me again after several drinks :D

I laugh everytime I think about that night at Space over Labor Day '02. Joeygk - "When the hell did this turn into a circuit party?" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I laugh everytime I think about that night at Space over Labor Day '02. Joeygk - "When the hell did this turn into a circuit party?"

:laugh: That night was classic. I mean I've got nothing against circuit parties, but I just like to know in advance if I'm gonna be at one......it's was so strange b/c at 10am Space was filled to capacity w/ shirtless muscleheads.....I was like WTF - when did this happen?

It got better b/c after we dropped you off - Vic and I went to the grocery store in Hollywood lookin for Chex mix and cereal --- the people in the grocery store were like "look the cracked out Mexican raver and his skinny friend w/ the fake tan & runny nose are hungry." I think we were wandering Publix in our wifebeaters for like an hour or something b/c we couldn't find the milk.

that was the best darn box of blueberry morning i ever had. werd.

if gk doesnt go, his number will be on speed dial on my cell. can't wait until the line up for tribal sessions comes out, something like: superchumbo, vickers, lawler, chus & ceballos, jo mills . . .:eek: :eek: