Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

btw, i DL Oscar G's "Live at Space" CD. much like Peter Rauhof . . . "Live at the Roxy"

listened to the first CD in the gym this morning. there is a segment around the 20 minute mark where he's got Andante, La-La Land and some other track going on at the same time and then mixes in some remix of that donna summer track, yeah that one . . .

i give CD1 8/10. he does put in some filler and as you can see some of the tracks are a bit old, but i dunno what the concept of the cd's is. maybe cd 1 is oldies and cd 2 are newer tracks.

yeah I looked at the track list when I was at Virgin MS and didn't really think it was anything special ------> comp cds are weird b/c you can't just program em' like live sets - and no one wants to hear old tracks unless it's a wicked new remix, but even then. :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

any of you guys have any idea whats hot in montreal??? loungey places, some clubs, places to eat???

I've heard the strip clubs are insane....I used to know guys who would drive up there when b4 they turned 21 to party w/ cheap Canadian strippers.

Originally posted by vicman

how much are tix for that event at crobar? i'm back in DC the 11th . . .maybe i'll drive up. :eek:

finish off conference week, proper!!

I don't even know if they'll sell advance tickets b/c Crobar is soooo big......I'd imagine 40-50 dollars ---- b/c that's what they've been charging for all the Calderone afterhours parties!

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't even know if they'll sell advance tickets b/c Crobar is soooo big......I'd imagine 40-50 dollars ---- b/c that's what they've been charging for all the Calderone afterhours parties!

that's why you live in NY gk. :D

hmm . . . from the looks of it maybe more DC folks might interested in driving up for this, maybe we can get a roadtrip going. :D

I don't know about this whole Grammercy thing. Grammercy is great if you live near the Flat Iron District - ie Park or Maddy --- but if you're all the way over on 1st Ave -- forgetta bout it -- especiallly if you're up in the high 20's low 30's (murray hill) there is no public transport -- except for the 4/5/6 which is only great if you're busting over to the UES or the Bronx ---- just make sure you live no further East than 3rd Ave - 2nd at the most ---- IT'S ALL ABOUT LIVING NEAR THE TRAINS (and the trains that people use)! ;):D

Originally posted by thomar

coming into town, shit, i'll be taxing over from my place. although, only the A-game, stay past 5:30 crew should apply!

i'm moving on out, to the east side . . .

the $10,000 question is whether thomar will wear those noisy pants of his again.? :confused: