Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

thomar is going to end up living in bed-sty over in brooklyn.

no joke, IMO... if i had some money to speculate on R.E. with... id buy one or two brownstones in bedstuy... you will not believe where the neighborhood will be in 5-10 years... mark my words...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have yet to go to crobar... is it worth all the hype???

it's like uber-hip right now, very scene-ster -- you'll probably have to wait in line --- and it's always slammed --- it's killing all the other clubs in the city right now --- it's nice though b/c it's very big & open so even when it's really crowded you feel as if you have room (unlike some places *cough*cough*Avalon*NYE*cough*cough*)

no joke, IMO... if i had some money to speculate on R.E. with... id buy one or two brownstones in bedstuy... you will not believe where the neighborhood will be in 5-10 years... mark my words...

it's urban sprawl --- all the really close areas in Brooklyn are already skyrocketing --- Brooklyn Heights/Caroll Gardens/Dumbo are every bit as expensive as Manhattan anymore --- it's just going to keep creeping further out into Brooklyn every 10 years or so.

you think it'll go the same way Harlem has gone in the past 10 or so years?

Originally posted by joeygk

it's urban sprawl --- all the really close areas in Brooklyn are already skyrocketing --- Brooklyn Heights/Caroll Gardens/Dumbo are every bit as expensive as Manhattan anymore --- it's just going to keep creeping further out into Brooklyn every 10 years or so.

freaks me out. i was lookinmg at some places here in DC over the weekend, even out in the boonies where shadygroovedc lives, fuckin' prices for a simple 1 or 2 BR apt. are just insane.

that's it, i need to get myself and mrs. vicman and buy a house, or maybe move somewhere where i can pay cheaper rent.

Originally posted by thomar

i'm not living in brooklyn! (although, who knows where i'll be living:confused: )

the REAL Q for S/D is whether vic will make it past 4!

south bronx, thats your type of neighborhood thomar.

i'llmake it past 4 if you promise not to wear noisy pants, deal?

south bronx, thats your type of neighborhood thomar.

i'llmake it past 4 if you promise not to wear noisy pants, deal?

deal. i won't wear the noisy pants i had on for nye. although, maybe you should get some swooshy trousers for yourself.

Originally posted by joeygk

FRIDAY MARCH 12, 2004 --- CROBAR NYC --- SASHA & DIGWEED

and jimmy van snoozebar

oh shit. carl cox is at avalon on sat 3/13. nyc say hello to me! (i think this confirms me not going to conference. although i wish i could hit the jz/lb night on tues. + are slam gonna be there?)

i havent gone to centro since they remodeled it.

they didn't really do much except move the bar from the left side fo the building to the right and moved the dj booth from the front to the back ---- they also cleared the VIP section, but it pretty much looked the same.

What I can't get over is the people @Spirit being shocked that the holistic/spiritual/new age vibe wouldn't go over well in NYC -------------------> "Can I get a hit of Oxygen w/ my wheat grass shot!"