Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

STRAP IT ON - b/c this weekend is going to be a blinder:

Friday- Tom Stephan @Crobar followed by the afterhours at ARC for the 5 year anniversary of DT's 'Be Yourself' Party!

Saturday -- See above

Sunday Morning (early) - a certain after party w/ the bald one!

:dj::getdown:

*and tonight is the Max Graham CD release party @Cielo!

I really hate living in DC. The parties here suck ass :(

Joey or Chris do you have room for a tiny butterfli to shack up? :D

STRAP IT ON - b/c this weekend is going to be a blinder:

Friday- Tom Stephan @Crobar followed by the afterhours at ARC for the 5 year anniversary of DT's 'Be Yourself' Party!

Saturday -- See above

Sunday Morning (early) - a certain after party w/ the bald one!

:dj::getdown:

*and tonight is the Max Graham CD release party @Cielo!

you won't make it. there aren't enough places for you to sit to hang the entire weekend! i'll be calling at 10 a.m. on sunday to see if you've got the juice.

Max Graham sucked monkey balls in DC a couple of weeks ago . . . or so i am told.

AND NOW FOR THE MAIN EVENT

vicman's upcoming party weekend: :rolleyes:

Thu: sleep

Fri: sleep

Sat: Cattaneo at Buzz (2:30am to 5:30)

Andalu for a whole lotta local talent

Sun: sleep & super bowel

gotta fit in a movie w. friends and dinner w. ms.chynado11 (if she show's up) sometime in there.

:D

Originally posted by thomar

you won't make it. there aren't enough places for you to sit to hang the entire weekend! i'll be calling at 10 a.m. on sunday to see if you've got the juice.

he won't. he'll be ready to hit the sack by 3am. when you call he'll see your # and pop in a CD and start yelling "woo-hoo party train is in full effect, thomar you suck!!!!" hang up and go back to bed.

Originally posted by vicman

Max Graham sucked monkey balls in DC a couple of weeks ago . . . or so i am told.

yeah, i'm just going to score a free CD (i got one at the Calderone CD release party) - and have one maybe two drinkie poohs - I should be home by 11:30 --- it's great b/c I can just hop on the train @16&8 station and zip up to 57th on the A/C -- it's like 4 stops - yeah go me!

he won't. he'll be ready to hit the sack by 3am. when you call he'll see your # and pop in a CD and start yelling "woo-hoo party train is in full effect, thomar you suck!!!!" hang up and go back to bed.

:shaky: who told

*i should be able to hang b/c I'm opting for the perky pez instead of Larry this weekend ---- and that always keeps me out. :tongue:

also unlike NYE i won't be going out AT 9PM....I'll nap until like midnight and head over to Cro at 2 and ARC around 6 -- it's all about pacing yourself ----

Thomar when you move to NYC we are never going out b4 midnight EVA!

:shaky: who told

*i should be able to hang b/c I'm opting for the perky pez instead of Larry this weekend ---- and that always keeps me out. :tongue:

also unlike NYE i won't be going out AT 9PM....I'll nap until like midnight and head over to Cro at 2 and ARC around 6 -- it's all about pacing yourself ----

Thomar when you move to NYC we are never going out b4 midnight EVA!

that was cleveland go out time. in nyc it's pants on at 2!

MONDAY - MARCH 8

Event: Tronic Treatment @ Privilege Club

Talent: Christian Smith, Marco Bailey, Cristian Varela, Phil Kieran, Justin Robertson, John Selway, Filterheadz (DJ Set) Vladislav Delay (a.ka. Luomo), T-1000, Matthew Dear, Derek Plaslaiko, Adam Jay (Live), Dennis Rogers, Bill Patrick, Punisher and DJ Alexa

Resident Djs: Armand from Grooveman Music and Beto Cerutti

Venue: Privilege Club – 637 Washington Avenue

Time: 10pm - 5am

Ages: 21+

Cover charge: US 25

Phone line: 305 695 9909

Reservations: info@privilegeclubmiami.com

Contact: info@privilegeclubmiami.com viktor@tronictreatment.com

Web links: www.privilegclubmiami.com – www.tronictreatment.com

*anyone else notice Dennis & Billy from the 112 Crew reprezentin'

MONDAY - MARCH 8

Event: Tronic Treatment @ Privilege Club

Talent: Christian Smith, Marco Bailey, Cristian Varela, Phil Kieran, Justin Robertson, John Selway, Filterheadz (DJ Set) Vladislav Delay (a.ka. Luomo), T-1000, Matthew Dear, Derek Plaslaiko, Adam Jay (Live), Dennis Rogers, Bill Patrick, Punisher and DJ Alexa

Resident Djs: Armand from Grooveman Music and Beto Cerutti

Venue: Privilege Club – 637 Washington Avenue

Time: 10pm - 5am

Ages: 21+

Cover charge: US 25

Phone line: 305 695 9909

Reservations: info@privilegeclubmiami.com

Contact: info@privilegeclubmiami.com viktor@tronictreatment.com

Web links: www.privilegclubmiami.com – www.tronictreatment.com

*anyone else notice Dennis & Billy from the 112 Crew reprezentin'

steve lawler is that same night, i'll be there. i'll get my techno fixins w/ hawtin & magda

steve lawler is that same night, i'll be there. i'll get my techno fixins w/ hawtin & magda

i saw magda at abbasso in cleveland. she played late (she already was booked somewhere else) and was pretty good. i was just all tech-housed out at that point.

Originally posted by thomar

GK = minimal tech house hero!

so, what are everyone's plans this weekend? sushi joe, you got any?:shaky:

friday - Cattaneo @ Cubik. vic, wanna come over for a little pre-party? we're going to get crank47 liqoured up nice and good for his birthday.

saturday - My Morning Jacket @ 9:30 Club.

sunday- Superbowl!!!! horray for junk food!! :D

Originally posted by rockyblue

friday - Cattaneo @ Cubik. vic, wanna come over for a little pre-party? we're going to get crank47 liqoured up nice and good for his birthday.

saturday - My Morning Jacket @ 9:30 Club.

sunday- Superbowl!!!! horray for junk food!! :D

what time is the pre-party? i was thinking of heading over to cubik after my 7 hr power nap from 6 to 1.

So I was surfing Clubplanet Miami -- and look what picture I found in the Archives ---- who is the most tribally-tribal clubber!

attachment.php?postid=856544

lol. are they pulling up old photo's? i lurked over in the morning and saw they were pulling up old pics.

lol. are they pulling up old photo's? i lurked over in the morning and saw they were pulling up old pics.

I'll have to see if I can find those pics from Trust when you & Arthur tried to steal Tom Stephan's jean jacket! :rolleyes:

Okay seriously = I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't have an IPOD --- and i totally need one -- I have so much music and not to mention all I have our hundreds of two hour dj sets ---- I'm thinking I need the 20G Ipod minium - but they have a 40 now but it's $499!

Okay seriously = I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't have an IPOD --- and i totally need one -- I have so much music and not to mention all I have our hundreds of two hour dj sets ---- I'm thinking I need the 20G Ipod minium - but they have a 40 now but it's $499!

i don't have an IPOD, i have an Archos Jukebox Recorder and i'm in love with it. :love2: